for The Love of a Raven

7/29 c13 3Palomeke
I love this fanfic! I remember reading it a long time ago, when you first started it and I thought it hadn’t continued, because almost all Diavora fanfics I liked stopped updating so long ago. (And I never followed your story or maybe I did with my old email... anyways) I’m super happy to see it continues even if it’s slowly, that’s more than I could ever hope for. Thank you so much, I will wait patiently for more :)
6/8 c13 Guest
your story is really amazing
3/19 c13 DarkFay
Dang it! Almost told her...I swear these two need to run away for a week just so they can talk uninterrupted. Great update, thanks!
11/3/2019 c12 Chalk
I absolutely love this story and can't wait for more!
10/26/2019 c12 Elysse
I just saw Maleficent: Mistress of Evil and I'm enjoying this story far more than the movie! I really love how you portray Aurora and Diaval's sweet interactions.
10/9/2019 c12 Guest
Loving it so far! Please update!
9/26/2019 c12 Dani Raines
I applaud you for this beautiful fabulous story I love Aurora and Diaval with my entire soul! They’re not enough fics about them! You write for them beautifully I hope this is a long story and they end up married with children keep writing you rock!
9/24/2019 c12 1TardisGrl
I love it! I can’t wait to read more.
8/30/2019 c12 DarkFay
Awww! I love Diaval/Aurora alone time! But it's never long enough. ;-) I was really glad to see a new update. Thanks!
8/30/2019 c8 DarkFay
Ah Phillip, you wet blanket...actually another term came to mind, but it seems too vulgar for here. ;-)
8/28/2019 c12 7RedHood001
Ooooh! Bonding time. Very nice and fluffy.

I love how Aurora just knows when Diaval is there. It could've been any bird, crow or raven (since they are sometimes hard to differentiate), but she just knows.

I love the development.

I wonder if Diaval will actually involve himself with royal matters with Aurora. Or maybe he could be reading books and everything. That is something I can see him do to pass time.

Gaining more knowledge and all.

Also, I kinda imagine him wearing dark royal clothing or something like Severus Snape from Harry Potter. Black suits him... like Jon Snow.

Wonderful chapter. I am very happy to see you back. I look forward to more of your updates and I hope you have a wonderful day!
3/14/2019 c11 5ChaChaChaChan
This is so sweet. I totally thought that they were gonna end up together when I first watched the movie. Even though they didn't I've shipped them for years. So I was really happy when I found this fic. It's well written, Diaval and Aurora aren't ooc, and most of all it's adorable. I hope you continue!
9/4/2018 c11 Perona
I like! I like! Keep it up its so good! I love the romantic tension.
8/20/2018 c11 DarkFay
Uh oh, Philip is going to mess it all up... Thanks for the update!
8/20/2018 c11 suns and stars