for Don't Make it a Habit

2/23/2016 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
LOL-Oh Davis:)
2/23/2016 c11 The Keeper of Worlds
Ahhhh, bonding, and I would've called in Tai and Matt. Brother Trinity to go kick massive butt. I would've done the same, though my only fem-close-age relations are first cousins, the point remains when you care.
2/22/2016 c11 piccolaLilly17
cute :) Davis
2/22/2016 c11 23dnofsunshine
That was too cute. Wish we could have seen more sibling bonding from the 02 kids in the actual season, because it seems to be something they've ignored starting with Takeru and Hikari's brothers. Anyway, update soon! :)
12/29/2015 c10 3eatenalivebyboredom
Gah! These were solo adorable! I really enjoyed them. Please do write more soon. Until next time,

EABB.

fantastic stories

please soon please :)

please
5/24/2015 c8 5Nigel the Octopus
I love Davis's reason for letting Jun join the party. And how he didn't call her out on already having seen the show. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
1/6/2015 c6 Guest
I just love this collection of drabbles so much! Amazing work 3
11/20/2014 c5 piccolaamica
UPDATE SOON PLEASE

please soon
11/19/2014 c5 5Soulfire72
That's nice, showing your sister a rainbow. They were lucky to see it at all.
11/19/2014 c4 Soulfire72
Well this is a step up... nice to see Jun taking care of her little brother.
11/19/2014 c3 Soulfire72
How ironic that after Five Nights at Freddy's, I find the idea of Jun or Davis playing with a purple bunny... absolutely horrifying. Not to mention he could've choked! They need to keep a closer eye on Daisuke.
11/19/2014 c1 Soulfire72
Haaa babies are supposed to look ugly when they first come out, Jun.
11/8/2014 c1 8Kianlon
This... is beautiful. Exactly what I imagined that their relationship as siblings would be like. I feel so bad for Jun! Chapter 3, I can relate to. Them's the breaks of having younger siblings. At least my sister's not as loud as Daisuke. Can't wait to read more!
46 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »