for Chosen Successor

10/23/2020 c1 12Cyan Quartz
A very distinct story. I enjoyed your writing greatly! I hope you had as much fun writing this!
7/1/2020 c1 magitechxinc
I'd love to see a story that continued this line of events. Excellently done!
5/27/2020 c1 1you shall not know my name
I totally accept this as canon from now on
4/26/2020 c1 xcandiedoll
This is so nice. Looks canon to me! what a lovely story!
Its like summarizing Naruto's tale, from being the goofy, gutsy ninja he is, to becoming a very reputable man, and then later, the next Hokage (from another POV). Reading this story made me remember how much I admire Naruto's overall gritty and passionate character; and why I can't even fully engross myself with Boruto's. I don't know but I just can't see him half the man Naruto was. Its hard to read his story for me lol. moving on..

Some of the things I loved the most on this fic are: Hiruzen's premoniton (?) about Naruto's fate to carry on the legacy of his father; and that part about Naruto doing peacetalks because one of the quality traits that makes a good leader is to be able to listen and understand. As you've said, "the most important thing about power was when not to use it". I liked that line.

Reallyyy, you said a lot of wonderful things here to rumminate about. Thanks for your wonderful work!
2/22/2020 c1 Yes Yes Yes
I love this story! I could totally see this happening! "No wonder Shikamaru was always sighing..." priceless!
12/26/2019 c1 Guest
Man this was great! :)
10/7/2019 c1 Mernom
When you think of it, Naruto IS a born leader.
9/19/2019 c1 shiro1-nek0
33333333!
7/30/2019 c1 Amargi'sNodachi
Love it!

Suck it Sasuke I’m Hokage and now you’re the dobe!
12/25/2018 c1 BlackFox987
why not make it into a bigger story?
12/14/2018 c1 2Mistress-Otaku-Uzumaki-Fox
RGAR WAS FUC*EN EPIC I LOVE IT PLZZZZZ UPDATE
6/22/2018 c1 1clover cat Klee
uuh, I like this! I personally thhink that this ability to inspire and motivate and impress people was what made Naruto so special and I actually thought there could be so much done with that, as you have briefly shown here. Nice read
6/6/2018 c1 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
and the best ever