for Phantom Detective

9/6/2016 c2 35Unicornblossem13
Pretty please post your story. I'm really curious about it. Please set it up.
9/6/2016 c1 Unicornblossem13
Please post your story.
8/21/2016 c2 ItsHoodButItsGood
What happened! This was last updated two years ago! Is it lowkey discontinued?
11/23/2015 c2 FPM
Aww.. and i just want to read it... please revise it soon :-)
9/24/2015 c2 2BatFanatic101
I Need To READ!
6/27/2015 c1 Guest
I wan to read
11/14/2014 c2 11LittleChomper
is thay raven haired boy in the plane is akashi in disguise?
11/1/2014 c2 156Nana9
*squeeeee* KnB in DC universe! mylifeiscomplete
Though there's some mistakes here and there, the story is overall good and I really like that you made Akashi Kaito. I actually thought that Masako would be the killer (based on the real dc ep since the killer there was a woman) so I liked the fact that you did some changes in the killer method. I'm excited for the next chapter and keep up the good work!
10/16/2014 c1 2sunflora263
There are a few grammar mistakes. Also when you introduced testu in the beginning and refered to her as he was very confusing. Good story so far, the story itself is a little confusing but I guess it'll clear up in future chapters.
10/16/2014 c1 4DemFeels
Nice story and I'm still wondering how you get the idea on the method of killing.. :O
10/15/2014 c1 3Lacila
I know it may seem like a bother, but would you like a beta reader? I could fix some grammar mistakes or help you (if you so desire.) Although I might not reply back instantly because I still attend school. You don't always need tk send it to me, but just do it when you need too. Please consider it.
Anyways, I love this story so far! Even if it seems like the plot isn't good, you need to do lots of stuff to write stories like this. Such as researching, creating cases, and making insanely detailed descriptions for these cases. I believe in you!