for Windows of the Soul

10/30/2020 c36 11BowieQueen
Dang. It is over. What a lovely story. I enjoyed Jareth character development and his strong emotions. Thank you.
10/29/2020 c34 BowieQueen
OooooHhhh that was very Bad wolf. Lovely.
10/28/2020 c33 BowieQueen
things are going well, they suddenly aren't going well. Hope they win this battle.
10/28/2020 c32 BowieQueen
Wow. That scene was intense. I can see why it was your favourite to write. It certainly was a pleasure to read.
10/25/2020 c23 BowieQueen
I'm loving the slow burn element. Some very unique concepts on this story (like the inability for Sarah to comprehend Jareth's love for her).
10/24/2020 c16 BowieQueen
It must be so hard for Jareth not having Sarah belive in his love. I really feel the emotions with this story. So much.
10/22/2020 c13 BowieQueen
I do think Sarah is but I also think that's on point with her trauma. So no complaints here.
10/21/2020 c10 BowieQueen
Your writing elicits such strong emotions.
10/20/2020 c8 BowieQueen
I find walking the line hard too. I hear you. But I think your jareth is fantastic. But also it's my head canon that Sarah softens Jareth's rough edges and he can express vulnerability around her and only her.
10/18/2020 c6 BowieQueen
Ooofff. The emotions I get from reading this, is overwhelming.
10/18/2020 c5 BowieQueen
This is so gripping. I am loving it. I wonder how Jareth with react to her summons. Eeek.
10/18/2020 c1 BowieQueen
This looks promising, intriguing and well-written.
8/13/2020 c36 13teddies13
This story was so beautiful. I loved your characterisations of Jareth as the Trial and Sarah as the Heart. Such an interesting idea.
I also loved how you handled her injury, and it was a very satisfying conclusion at the end.
8/11/2020 c36 13spartiechic
i really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it.
12/8/2019 c36 Invoguewetrust
Can I just say that I don’t know what makes me more sad. The fact that this fic is over or the fact that you don’t write for this fandom anymore. I never thought I’d say this but I think this is my all time favourite labyrinth fic I’ve ever read. You’re so immensely talent and I hope whatever you’re doing now you’re happy and successful!

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story
184 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »