for An Unexpected Journey

4/6 c106 Guest
please don't give up on this story. ;-(
1/26 c106 Forget-Me-Nott
so much awesomeness.
1/17 c106 Guest
I just discovered this fanfic a few days ago and I have to say that I absolutely love it. The drama is perfect and it‘s in great balance with the fluffy and the hot moments throughout the entire fanfic. I absorbed every single chapter from the beginning straight away in record time. I can‘t get enough of Han and Leia and your perfect story. Please never stop writing! I‘m so looking forward to the next chapter. You can‘t leave me waiting for to long at exactly this point of their story! So intense.. As much as I love the other moments I‘m always craving for good drama. So thank you for this story. Can‘t wait for the updates!
1/4 c106 39Mako-clb
Okay, I'm way behind on reviewing this chapter, so sorry about that.

I knew some things had to be coming to a head soon, and I'm not surprised that they did now. But I think Leia is being intentionally oblivious to Fedr's intentions or at least to the reasons behind Han's reaction, especially in light of her own reaction here. I'm sure that was your intent as a writer, to show the parallels in both of their actions and reactions.

I did think that Han was over-reacting here, not to the Fedr thing, but just to the idea that Leia kicked him out in a previous chapter. I mean, seriously, what did he expect? He even says something reasonable in his anger, or at least might be hitting on a reason for the way Leia is reacting, but totally misses his own insight. Then again, most of us don't think clearly when we are drunk and angry. Still, I have a feeling he'll regret getting angry enough to through things later on.
1/4 c106 Ladybug 95
Fantastic
1/1 c106 Guest
I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/30/2020 c106 Scarlett's Bourbon
Loved it. Thanks
12/30/2020 c106 bellatrix-96
Fantastic chapter.
12/30/2020 c106 Guest
This, in my humble opinion, has been the best Han and Leia drama I’ve read thus far in fan fiction. It does not sugar- coat nor Mary Sue the characters and is great storytelling. Pls keep this up
12/29/2020 c106 Guest
Everything you’ve composed from previous chapters has been tied in beautifully here, even though the results are tragically spectacular. I hope Han comes to his senses before it’s too late. Please update as soon as possible
12/29/2020 c106 22knitzkampf
This was a brilliant piece of writing.
I knew at the start of this chapter how much Han loved Leia, and yet I was truly frightened for her based on your characterization of him. Super well done. I'm awed!
12/29/2020 c106 amyhack7
WOW - this chapter, WOW. What a range of emotions I went through while reading. So relieved that Han did not cheat on Leia, elated that he went home and she was receptive and apologetic and then BAM! Drunk, scary, fearful Han is not my favorite person. You really conveyed the fear, heartbreak and desperation - great job! Really, REALLY looking forward to see how this gets resolved... if it does... Happy New Year!
12/29/2020 c106 Guest
It started off so sweet and pleasant. Then holy smokes. I’m stunned. What an amazing chapter. Rough, realistic dialogue and you can feel their emotions burning right off the page. The ending was scary/dark/phenomenal and I can’t wait to see what’s next
12/29/2020 c106 Dandelion Wisp
Great one
12/29/2020 c106 6Kaitlyn231
Wow. This chapter was just...wow. I honestly don't have anything else to say. It was amazing and I already can't wait for the next chapter :)
1,166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »