for Resurrection

3/1/2017 c1 1Andria790
Nope, nope I want to pummel him for that too.
12/3/2015 c1 36latinisdead
Officer cockblock! Oh how many times did he stop Daryl from Carol...season 6.
9/9/2015 c1 3Ally1251
Oh my god, I have read so many writers' interpretations of this moment and this I by far my favourite. Beautifully written and expressed and just as wonderful and heart wrenching as the scene in the TV show itself. Thank you, thank you!
12/29/2014 c1 Guest
Oh that was lovely. Yes Rick has lousy timing, but he needed her too. And if you do hit him with a bat, bagsy I get to kiss him better.
12/24/2014 c1 itsi3
Loved it!
Crystal
12/9/2014 c1 CoraismyHomie
Nope, I was right there with you going, "NO RICK. NO."
11/12/2014 c1 15Appello
Beautiful. And yes, I too wanted to scream when Rick interrupted. I mean, come on man, it's been five damn seasons in the making, have a sense of occasion ffs!

Daryl's reaction was so touching and I think you've captured the turmoil that must have been going through his mind perfectly. A combination of confusion, tenderness, and hope, all rolled into one brief moment. I loved this, and will eagerly await any future work from you. You're a brilliant writer.
10/19/2014 c1 15Surplus Imagination
Beautiful. Thanks!
10/18/2014 c1 7arlathahn
Beautiful, just beautiful. So heartfelt and wonderful and utterly Daryl. Thank you for writing this reunion piece! :) Also YES, I was a teensy bit upset to see Rick interrupt when they were clearly having a moment! ;)
10/18/2014 c1 24serpetinefire
Beautiful! I think I reviewed this on 9 lives as well. I love this!
10/18/2014 c1 13Blue Moons and Pink Suns
My heart is ACHING with how beautiful and well-written this is! The insight you show and Daryls thought process is enough to bring tears. I loved this so, so much! Thank you for writing and sharing!
10/18/2014 c1 75Sophiacharlotte
I really loved this it was beautiful. I agree about Rick !
10/17/2014 c1 8MoonChild1993
Loved this! I was literally screaming at the TV during this scene! If Carol and Daryl don't get together this season, I think I'll just die! Please keep going!
10/17/2014 c1 42Ravenesque2
Outstanding, as usual! Don't forget to Post at Nine Lives. I'll review properly then.
10/17/2014 c1 Guest
OMG, they are just going to totally kiss in the next episode. I just know it.
20 Page 1 2 Next »