for Oculus

4/21 c1 please god
please please please just reupload the story :( it was so good and i just wanna reread it once more lol...it wont take off any readers from the comic at all i promise :) lakepenake is sooooo good btw! I've been keeping tabs on it since it started!
4/5 c1 Guest
Can anybody tell me where can I can find the original fic or the webcomic? I'm desperate to see this and there's no clue
3/11 c1 Guest
Where can I find the comic? I read this such a while ago and I found such good soundtrack to go with it thank to the project itself but I can totally see it independent from the form of a fic. I really want to see its real form but... Where can I find it?
10/25/2020 c1 1SSB Kid
Hi! I really like the story and want to know more about this AU of South Park, I read the first chapter and it’s really good! But I was wondering if you can make other chapters or Bring them back because I found out that they are gone, I really like the store and would like to know about it more. So can you bring the other chapters please? I am really into the story. Thanks!
7/27/2020 c1 angelyds8
Greetings, may I translate oculus into Spanish? I will give you the corresponding credits, I admire you.
6/11/2020 c1 star lit evening
holy crap this story is so good. it's rare where i finish a story and desperately want to see more of it but with this one i definitely did
5/29/2020 c1 yourgoatithot
I managed to get my hands on a copy of Oculus not too long ago and man let me tell you; it was a downright, masterpiece. Everything about it was so utterly perfect, I was left mind blown and every twist and turn. There was never a moment reading this where I felt bored or unfulfilled, the story just moved along so smoothly. The way scenes were described could leave me in tears, with knots in my stomach, or overjoyed at whatever the characters were feeling. I never thought I'd say this, but a Fanfiction inspired by construction paper children is the best piece of literature I think i'll ever read. Lake Penake is just as good with phenomenal art and captivating characters, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for it. If you haven't had the chance too read a full length story from this author, hun you're missing out. Eerie, you have been gifted with the golden story telling skills of the gods, and don't let anybody tell you different.
5/17/2020 c1 Guest
No sé cómo pasar de capítulo XD
2/5/2020 c1 JEHEHUD
2/3/2020 c1 Sleepy
sad that the writer deleted this..
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE SUMMARY OF THIS STORY?
9/12/2019 c1 Guest
Ñbien
8/30/2019 c1 4samarianuel
Why did you delete the rest? Why not just delete it all, since people are coming to this and then being annoyed nothing's being explained and it's interesting. Literally just why i'm really confused.
8/22/2019 c1 Shadow Catmind
wow.
8/5/2019 c1 Drop an Apple
hey uhm, I was wondering what brought you to deleting this story, a lot of people really like it and well I only got to chapter five. I was wondering if you have any of the story saved because well I and a lot of other people would love to read the rest of it. Sorry to bother you about this, you've probably gotten a lot of these questions.
7/28/2019 c1 Guest
The first chapters so interesting it sucks that I couldn’t get to read it but I want to read your comic if I could just find it so if anyone could tell me that would be great
342 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »