for Twisted

9/22/2018 c1 TeamRosemmett
Before I read the rest, I must know do Rosalie and Emmett get together? I don't like Edward and Rosalie together. that's just wrong
10/3/2017 c1 Guest
I love edward rosalie pairing.. i hope it stay that way all the way. Thank you for this. Please do continue.
10/3/2017 c1 Guest
I know it's been awhile but i am hopeful.. please update. :)
I am so impressed with how you shift POVs. You are doing great with this story. Congrats!
11/2/2016 c4 RosewardLust
I honestly loved this chapter. It's been a while since you've updated so I assumed this story was put on hold. I love Edward and Rose's relationship. They're obviously meant to be. To help each other heal and grow. I just wish they would realize that they care about eachother. Bella's character is so dull. There's nothing there to work with, no problem to solve, no personality. She's always looking to be someone that will be accepted. Caring too much for other's opinions. I like Edward for Rose in this story especially. Please update as soon as you can.
9/20/2016 c4 twitipat
Trying real hard to find something to like about Rosalie. There is nothing. I don't care how lonely or depressed you are there is no reason to act like her. Huge turn off. Hope she stays miserable and loses more people. People like her deserve to be alone.
9/14/2016 c4 elizabeth bennette
Rose and Edward are just friend or more than friend? They seem to be having something? (not sure yet)
11/7/2015 c3 girlyjacinta
Finally! A whole year later. But it was soo worth the wait. I really love this story it reminds me of the movie Cruel Intentions. I love each of the characters they are crazy. I can't wait for Jasper to get home, hopefully he can help Rosalie cause we all know she needs it.
11/7/2015 c3 TrulyOutrageous
Found out about this story on Facebook very interested to read the next chapter
11/5/2015 c3 RosewardLust
Glad you're back! I loved the update. Only thing that's confusing me is whether Edward and Rose will end this complication and finally admit their feelings for each other or if Bella will replace Rose. Which I'm really hoping won't happen because I'm such a full on Roseward shipper obviously lol. But, I love what you have going here, it's such a good storyline. Please update soon!
1/23/2015 c2 Guest
Please update
12/5/2014 c2 Guest
intensely interesting more pls
12/4/2014 c2 Ally
Awesome story keep it up!
12/4/2014 c2 Fabioso
I was so excited when I seen you updated this and this chapter didn't disappoint I love it, I love where I think you're going with it! It has a slight Cruel Intentions vibe to it which I love please please don't leave it so long between updates.
21 Page 1 2 Next »