for A New Rise: Book 2: Misty Destinies

4/20/2021 c40 Ravenwing
I my favorite seasons in order from my favorite to my least favorite. Fall winter summer spring
4/20/2021 c39 Ravenwing
Oooooooooooooo ohmagosh cinderstrike's in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv
4/20/2021 c37 Ravenwing
WAIT I DO NOT WANT Lightxhpyeron TO BE A THING!
4/20/2021 c35 Ravenwing
I like to play Minecraft on my Xbox one s
4/20/2021 c34 Ravenwing
I wonder...hmmm no lightxhpyeron is sorta lets just say...

My sis: get to the point!

Me: ugh fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ok so I just disapprove of that ship up there
4/19/2021 c27 Ravenwing
Rainsky! Rainsky! Rainsky! Rainsky! I'm cheering like a true clan cat!
4/19/2021 c19 Ravenwing
I'm a biiiiiiiiiiiit sarcastic but you know its been what five years since this story was finished?
4/18/2021 c17 Ravenwing
SootxDawn
1/8/2016 c9 fefewgvwegvevwvwevw
I haven't been reviewing much because I'm so impatient, I just want to read the chapters and I'm only on the second amazing book. But Cinderpaw is being really mean to poor Foxtooth. I thought she was better than that. She was my favourite out of the three siblings, but now? I'm leaning towards Rainpaw.
6/21/2015 c50 7Willowdream of ForestClan
Yay!
6/18/2015 c49 ilovewarriorcats
There are many reasons why I can’t get a fanfiction account. One of them is because I am under 13, and the rules say that you must be 13 or older to get it. I turned 12 in January, so I have a ways to go.

Another reason is simply because I don’t really want to ask my parents. I’m slightly afraid that they’ll say no. I mean, they do so much for me, and I’d just be forcing them to sign up. I often feel like I act like a spoiled brat, and I just don’t know how to make it up to them. I mean, recently, I threw a fit just because my mom didn’t buy me brownies! Can you believe it?

Also, I failed math (I got a C). Given that I never have, and probably never will be, a genius in math, my parents will make me study this whole summer. They’ll probably refuse to let me get an account if they think that it will take time away from math.

The fourth reason is that I’d feel selfish. I get everything: a loving/fairly well-off family (please don’t take that as me sounding rude), I’ve never had a serious injury my whole life, I’ve never lost a family member or loved one, and I could go on and on. And what do I do? I don’t give anything back in return, that’s what. I get everything I ask for, and I never pay anyone back. I feel really selfish. So I have decided that I should stop asking my family for so many things, and that includes a fanfiction account.

Take my cousin for example. Right now, he is lying in the hospital. I highly doubt that he’ll make it through his surgery. And I don’t even do anything about it. I just sit and complain about the stupidest things (like about how mean my teachers are, blah blah blah). I feel as if I have no right to complain about anything when he’s facing so many horrors, even while I write this. I hate feeling so helpless. I wish that I could do something to help him. But just because I’m a kid, I can’t do anything.

Don’t you ever feel that you want to change the world somehow? Don’t you ever feel obliged to do something big and bold, and possibly even rebellious (as long as it’s the good type of rebellious)? Well, that’s how I feel. I want to do something good. I want to help others. The main reason why I feel this way is: a) because I am a brat and need to redeem myself, and b) I basically have every single comfort in the world, so I owe it to the people who aren’t as fortunate as me.

And there’s another thing that’s been nagging me. At an orchestra that I signed up for, I met this girl who instantly became a friend of mine. Then, the last day that we saw each other, she gave me her phone number because she wanted us to talk to each other on the phone. I kind of panicked. How would my parents take this? Would they let me talk to her?

Being the idiot I am, I decided to pretend that I had never met this girl. I never called her once. And since I never gave her my number, she has no means of contacting me. Now I truly regret it. I understand all too well how it feels like to be abandoned (my favorite teacher was fired [well, I think he was fired, because no one knows what actually happened] last year and I never got to say bye). But now I’m doing the very thing I swore never to do: I’m abandoning my friend. She probably hates me. She’s probably suffering the same way that I suffered last year. Just because I’m too scared to let my family know about her. What should I do? Please help!

To sum it all up, I will say it very bluntly: I am a moron. I can’t even tell anyone how I feel because I don’t like it when others know about my problems. I prefer to be independent rather than to depend on someone and I hate being in other people’s debt. But it’s been haunting me just about every single day and I can’t take it anymore. I had to write this.

Don’t even reply to this review if you don’t want to. The reason why I wrote this is because sometimes it’s better to blurt everything out to people you don’t even know about than to tell it to people you are close to. Sorry that person had to be you.

Bye,
ilovewarriorcats
6/15/2015 c49 3SouHiyori
QOTD: Probably some rouges will make something like "Rougeclan" or Bloodclan is going to come to the lake (Somehow XD)
6/14/2015 c49 Nightfeather
I can't believe this book is over! Can't wait for the third one!

QOTD:I think that the clans will be at peace for a little while,but not too long,because of the title of the third book. :3

Bye for now!
-Nightfeather
6/14/2015 c49 4Shadows Of Weeping Wolves
I absolutely loved this book Snowfall! :D

You are totally fine. Having a busy summer is better than any other summer, depending on what kind of busy you're referring to. Have fun!

I don't know how the peace could end... hmm... Maybe something will happen between the clans? Or NightClan will do something? Another idea I had was maybe the surviving few cats of NightClan will end up becoming rogues or something and stir up trouble behind the scenes? Sounds odd, but there are a lot of things that could happen. ;)

Anyways, this series is probably the best ever. ;) Yeah, I mean it. Love you and your books, Snowfall! Miss you!
-Me
6/14/2015 c49 JebbyReb
*sniffs* its hard to say good-bye! Finally you finished the whole book, it even took eight months! I utterly enjoyed the plot and how well you wrote it and I'm excited for the upcoming 3rd book Misty Peace. For how the fighting will start, I don't know maybe Mossystar will ultimately betray them for power. Maybe the trio suspects Mossystar is evil and team up against her. Or even if they are the closest siblings they're all in different Clans now, so it won't really be possible to avoid border battles, death, or arguments. Or maybe they'll all live happily ever after or something. XD
424 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »