for Won't Have To Wait Very Long, They Say

3/28/2019 c1 Guest
Someone should make a Disney movie of The Mikado and The Magic Flute, I BEG YOU
1/3/2015 c2 25chill13
"We know how much of Koko's antics you out up with. Not to mention those of his Solicitor!..."You mean how I shut you up when you are shouting at yourself?"
I just love that conversation! And my goodness I'm sure Pish -Tush puts up with a whole city council's worth from Poo-Bah. ;)

Writing letters and balancing the budget! I love it!
And of course the two noblemen can't resist teasing Koko about his first execution error.
Hmmm. Ho-Hum, huh? Do we also have a murder mystery on our hands?

Wow. They agreed to that quicker than I thought as well, although it appears that they didn't quite realize it until koko left.

I am really loving this story and I'm sorry it has taken me so very long to comment. You do verywell imitating Gilbert's writing style.
10/20/2014 c1 chill13
Wow! This is great! I love the relationship that you've created between the girls and Katisha. She's trying to be helpful but still ends up kind of scary and overbearing. And Peep and Pitti still kind of make fun of her but they seem to be tentatively friendly with her.
And Koko's concern for his wards is just adorable. Even though he was a bit self centered in the play it seemed to be mostly circumstantial. And I like that this is something that he's worried about. Let's hope THIS little scheme turns out better than his previous ones.

So far every one is delightfully in character and I'm anxious to read more of this story.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service