for Kagami's talents and abilities

10/7/2020 c6 JTGLZ88
I'm kind of annoyed at the sister. She seems like she controls Kagami, and sounds like a brat. Plus she's just intruding in on their lives...I really don't like that.
1/7/2017 c10 1to bloom
tai-chan a talented angel! i like everything so far, although i cringe at how mary sue tai-chan is but it's alright! hopefully there would be more scenes where tomo-chan's protective over tai-chan :)
1/7/2017 c6 to bloom
tomo-chan has a serious brother complex ssu~
1/7/2017 c3 to bloom
eek! their love for tai-chan is making me squeal~
1/7/2017 c1 to bloom
ooh this is interesting~ this seems like a fun fluffy story, hopefully there won't be any too much angst, ne~?
12/30/2016 c10 taigak39
Please update!
9/24/2016 c10 Ai
Continue pls
Cuz i love dis fic
And i love GoM loving da Ange... i mean Kagami
Sorry i cant give any ideas though... how about dancing?...
8/13/2016 c9 Butterfly Snow08
Continue! MINA PLEASE!
8/3/2016 c9 30Rykuzha
can you write about company and kagami wear glasses?
11/13/2015 c9 Natsu
Please update I really like this story although I really don't like that tomoe is there because I feel as if its being mostly about her but other than that I really like it
10/21/2015 c9 Anon
The story is great, so far, I'm enjoying the plot and the fact it's a kagamixGOM. However the addition of the OC seems to spoil it, especially when she's given all these great abilities, and here flaws, aka the bad relationship with mother all seem to be leading towards the Marysue route. As an author I'm sure you did not intend for it to happen. I've read some amazing stories that involved OCs being close to the main characters and such, but they were more relatable, and did not seem to veer towards the Mary/GarySue/Stu persona. I would recommend maybe edidting the character description of tomo, maybe base her off a bit of alex and riko, use there characterizations, so she is more relate-able and feels like an character, not as an Oc.

Overall your plot is great, maybe less dialog conversations and make it flow more. For this I would also recommend getting a beta to sort out grammar issues
10/20/2015 c9 Saemoon
Ugh Hanamiya! How dares he insult the GoM and our baby Taiga?!

Haha Kagami is maybe an angel but he can punch too XD

Well done I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
10/18/2015 c9 2krisyeol77
i really want to watch their film, kise get the first kiss, kyeeeee
love how he define them against hanamiya please update soon
9/16/2015 c8 1Aiyumi Kashima
I really love this fic! I hope that you would focus on the acting for a few chapters. I really love kaga harem and also love kagami with cool ability! Hope you update soon! Oh and you can write a talent that have to do with cars too though I don't know how. Good luck in writing!
9/13/2015 c8 2krisyeol77
I kyaing now my lovely kagami is good at everything
hope you made more of the movie scenes next chapter
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »