for Kagami's talents and abilities

3/4/2015 c4 Guest
Updated already you making people waiting to much
3/2/2015 c4 kuroo Catnip
That was awesome! Can you keep update!? Taiga was cute though! I hope i can see blush Taiga next chapter! I looking forward to the next chapter!
3/2/2015 c4 Guest
Thanks for the update! I love these one shots so far! I was wondering if you can write a chapter about surfing and basketball gambling? I would love to read these! If you don't want to, that's okay. I won't be terribly upset cuz all the other chapters make up for it! XD Anyways, I love your Kagami in this! He has so many talents. I am really curious about how Kagami's sister will be like! . I can't wait for the next chapter!
3/2/2015 c4 Guest
Taiga's sibling?! I can't wait to meet her! I wonder how will she be like
3/2/2015 c4 Lili
Very googd ! I love it
3/2/2015 c4 Lovely.merz
Update please XD..
Want to see his sister in action XD
3/2/2015 c4 2EminaRukiax
I was expecting the whole stadium to lose blood from a massive nosebleed once they see Kagami smile loool! Oh well!

Oh? Does Taiga's sister have a role in here? Update soon please! :)
3/2/2015 c4 Akkey-nee
I love this idiot
3/2/2015 c4 8Izik Imanity
This was great! I look forward to the next chapter and learning about Kagami's sibling!
3/2/2015 c4 Jommanno
Amazing! :D
That women... Please tell me that she is not a bitch because I gona fucking stab her! :C
I want to know! xc
3/2/2015 c4 31Mr. Ochinchin Head
Ohhhhhhh huehuehuehue who is thisss?
3/2/2015 c4 5Absalon95
such an amazing chapter!
for some reason before I read the chapter I already thought of an acrobatic Taiga and this was the best!
Love it!
cant wait to read how his sister is hehehehehe

thanks for the great update
3/2/2015 c4 23carriejack03
Wow! Can't wait to read more about Taiga's talents! And I can't wait for new GoM/Kagami moments!
2/23/2015 c3 Natsumi
Please update,this story is great and ...yea that's all.
2/8/2015 c3 blackywinks66
Update more pleaseee-usu,this is fantastiko.I want to see more of this.
109 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »