for Kagami's talents and abilities

12/2/2014 c2 Anime100
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
11/29/2014 c2 Guest
jfc that was great
12/1/2014 c2 Akkey-nee
Kagami's badass levels just increased
and is still rising
12/1/2014 c2 2kurami1110
hahahahaha! nice one Kagami-kun :D
It's okay to add your own character though, but can I request that the OC is male? somehow he can protect Taiga XD
btw, please update sooner :D
11/30/2014 c2 2EminaRukiax
Although Kagami is too much overpower... The story is still interesting... I don't like OC's but as long as he/she is not too overpower then I don't mind. I like the reactions of the GoM had made, especially their fangirling inside lol! But I'm wondering though, I thought that the GoM were the only ones who came to Seirin? Why is Takao in there? Or did he again pedal their transportation thingy for Midorima? Oh well...

Btw, can this be a GoMKaga fic? I'm really sorry, even if the genre said to be friendship, my love for Kagami harem is too much! Haha! Update soon please! :)
11/30/2014 c2 5Absalon95
Oh dear! It's completely sexy imagining Kagami being so fierce ; )
Totally love the fighting scene an all the chap

hahahahahhaha
I cant wait to read the next one, from the preview I couldn't help myself from smiling
I now that one will be awesome

thanks for the update
11/30/2014 c2 Lilytrue
Thank you for updating! I really liked the fight and hope for more of it! Is the sport surfing? I would also like kagami to not have any siblings.
11/29/2014 c2 8Izik Imanity
Thanks for updating! I'm fine with you adding a sister for Kagami, so please update soon!
11/26/2014 c1 Reader-chan
Please update? This is really good! I like it, you're doing a great job so far!
11/19/2014 c1 Zero
Great story update please!
11/13/2014 c1 Guest
Update
11/2/2014 c1 4Jounouchi123
Pleaaaase continue :(
10/19/2014 c1 Shadow-queen
I watched TGQ XD
You refers 4.0 vision of Kinta's right? :")

I'm in so much love with Kagamin :"3 Please write more! I like GOMKaga fics u.u And Kagamin needs moooreee love and moooreee fics! Aww, he is too adowable :"3

Btw, is it possibly to be a romance story? Like harem, maybe?
/uh, my fujoshi-ness is kicking!/

Continue, please!