for Someone to Call Home

1/22 c18 1flowers909
how could you just end like that!
3/9/2018 c18 Katelyn
THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER REAd
2/2/2018 c18 shadow's beauty
I coudnt stop crying because of the earlier chaps
11/10/2016 c1 18DracosTaintedDreamer
i totally didn't expect nico to end up self-harming in this fanfiction
11/10/2016 c2 DracosTaintedDreamer
;)
7/9/2016 c18 Guest8578
Great great job, loved it, thank you!
2/25/2016 c18 49AmberMX
Phew... this story is tough. Actually made me crying. Really, really touching.
12/20/2015 c18 51riptidedauntlessgryffindor
Okay, that was really good. I can't find one thing to criticize! I loved the whole thing. Great writing!
9/30/2015 c18 101abetternameneeded
The ending made me fangirl
9/18/2015 c18 anonymous mouse
Oh my God. I just want to review to say that this fanfic is one of the best I've read, and it is really well written -you're seriously a good writer. I found characters to be relatable, they acted in realistic ways, and were rarely one-dimensional (which fits the story). Although I wasn't in as serious a situation as so many characters were, I did have some times when I felt similarly, and you just did such a good job of showing those emotions and thoughts, while ending it on a happier note, without treating the characters badly, that I'm just... wow. Someone wrote this, and I really want to thank you for that. (I hope I don't come off sounding overbearing.)
6/22/2015 c18 11LanternLover23
YAY FOR SAME SEX COUPLES!
Same sex couples are so cute!
I especially like Yaoi, so this was a treat!
Loved the ending!
Poor Nico!
Jason... your puns suck.
Annabeth... how did you eat that slice of pizza! I must know now so I can do it!
6/17/2015 c18 Guest
Wowza love it! (I really wish Thalia played a larger role then just being mentioned though)
4/6/2015 c18 2mysunangel
Oh my gods this story was so cute! feels overload cx
1/28/2015 c18 duplicate account
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK EVERYONE FEELS? DAM IT, IM SOBBING INTO MY PILLOW. MAKE A SEQUEL! MAKE A DAM SEQUEL!
1/23/2015 c18 4YoungElite
This fic ruined me. Oh, my god, it was so amazing, and sad, and amazing :P I loved it :)
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »