for The Journey of a Betrayed Master Book 1: The Master's Tournament

2/22/2016 c6 The Cartographer
FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT.
I love it.
1/9/2016 c1 3Zselia
I love how the chapter starts a third of the way down the page.
11/9/2015 c15 draco7347
love this story cant wait for new chaptwers
11/6/2015 c2 The Cartographer
MAX!
*throws daggers at Max's pokemon*
11/5/2015 c1 The Cartographer
My thoughts while reading the example
'Bullshit move, another bullshit move, theres another bullshit move, this pokemons entire move-set is bullshit, and another bullshit move'
Good job with the bullshit moves!
Seriously, continue.

The amount of bullshit appeals to me.
10/14/2015 c3 2pichu missionary
I like the story. Although all of the dialogue is mushed together with the rest of the story. Dialogue usually gets it's own line but that's a minor problem that can be dealt with. What really gets me is that the story seems jumpy instead of smooth. But that could change farther in. All in all its very good first time story.
8/26/2015 c11 Joda-Eragonsson
In chapter one or two, Iris was named Unova champion now your saying its Hilbert...
8/21/2015 c1 Meep
Reading the bold all I could think about was fairy tail :P
8/17/2015 c6 Azucon
Arceus, I'm guessing you are testing your beloved chosen one?
8/17/2015 c3 Azucon
Good Torterra.
7/30/2015 c11 Guest
Top 3 Girls for Ash Ketchum

AmourShipping(Ash x Serena)

Negaishipping(Ash x Iris)

OCshipping(Ash X OC)

From:Ultra
hate all you want this is my opinion remember that you flamers bye
7/30/2015 c10 Guest
Pokemon Dream Team

Miner(Samurott)
Cody(Typhlosian)
Copter(Unfeazant)
Terror(Nidokining)
Oats(Gogoat)
Drag Queen(Dragonite)

Credit to HuskyMudKipz For the name Drag Queen, I also Like the names in my opinion so hate all you want I love my dream team so yeah next comment will be top 3 (ash x) shippings
From:Ultra :) bye
7/25/2015 c5 12Genesis Coffee
Turn based fighting style, interesting. I actually enjoyed Chris' fight the most as it seemed to incorporate a good deal of strategy in it. I felt that the turning system is a bit unfavorable towards the 5 that do not get to fight in a round, but it seems like something that is necessary to processes the massive amounts of participants.

So far so good, a few spelling mistakes here and there, but nothing too bad that it detracts from the content. Anyways I better keep reading, I have a lot to catch up on. :)
7/25/2015 c1 Genesis Coffee
Noooo, DELIA! She just wanted to get them lemonade, why? Why did she have to go so soon!? Death to all of them, the nonbelievers taint this story with their disgusting lack of faith in Ash. THEY should have died getting the lemonade instead of Delia! Curse them, curse them to DEATH! Lemonade!
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »