for The Journey of a Betrayed Master Book 1: The Master's Tournament

6/25/2015 c14 1Red the Pokemon Master
What about Hoopa and Volcanion?
6/25/2015 c5 Red the Pokemon Master
I thought you would call Gary Blue.
6/25/2015 c2 Red the Pokemon Master
Will Ash get his Pokémon(and Shiny Noctowl) back?
6/25/2015 c1 Red the Pokemon Master
There are 2 different Mewtwo. The male one created by Team Rocket and the female from Unova that can become Mega Mewtwo-Y that was created by Team Plasma.
6/15/2015 c6 Cold Prince0
Wtf i am with paul since when mega evolution a rule bullshit
(Reading closer till the end)
WTF THE HOLY FUCKING ARCEUS ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINE EVEN I AM NOT THAT INSANE WICH IS SAYING A LOT THEY ARE DEAD MEAT
6/10/2015 c15 5RussianXRouletteXValentineXoXo
I know I'm late about reviewing and all :( but I cannot express how much I enjoyed your story and I look forward to the sequel just as much!
6/3/2015 c14 anonymous rs
Ok ash - hole you can shut up now... try using that one, great chapter by the way.
6/3/2015 c15 1Deans1000
I cant seem to enjoy the story since it more revolve on the ocs rather than ash. Also the large amount of oc is confusing but i red all the way.
Good luck in the sequel
6/1/2015 c15 BlackDragonShinigami
Like the story and did you make ashs apperance that of Red?
6/1/2015 c11 Killmekos
Hey, could you please tell me where you begin writing yourself? Because I hope not before the next chapter. So far the feel I get from the battles in this story is like reading a text only version of a battle in a game, not a text only version of a battle from the anime. Another thing is that there are no super-effective moves or if there are then the rules from Inverse battles are in play, because supposedly super-effective moves always lose in head-on battles with other moves they should easily overpower. Normally not very effective moves may as well be one-hit KO's, because being hit with one ineffective move in most cases is enough to faint a pokemon. Also abilities at some points seem very important, while at others they are completely ignored. Priority is another thing, with some moves randomly getting priority, and usually making the opponent flinch as well. Opponent pokemon seem beefed up with insane endurance and huge attack stats, while protagonist pokemon seem weak as fk, and only win by hitting the enemy twice as much as they get hit. Moves all seem to have the same base power here as well.
5/28/2015 c15 Red Alfa
This was a great chap filled with excitement and battle thrills. Can't wait to see the closings battle with Chris. Oh whats this Tobias has appeared can't wait to see what happens next and as always keep up with the great work
5/28/2015 c15 Guest
FOR KALOS. I LUV KALOS POKEMON. I LUV AEIGSLASH. BEST POKEMON EVA FOR ME. WHOO HOO
5/27/2015 c1 1Jk980
When is the next book
5/27/2015 c15 thor94
finalement the book is over.
diancie capture and chris battle was interesting.
so tobias is a villain here.
can't wait next book. hope you give ash dialga or palkia (or both) and not those basic legend that we can find in several copie (like eons, darkrai, shaymin, etc).
5/27/2015 c15 5The Man Known as nWore
Great end to the 1st book. I can't wait to see what's in store for Book 2.
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »