for The Journey of a Betrayed Master Book 1: The Master's Tournament

5/27/2015 c15 Guest
this fanfic is great, i hope we get to see the sequel.
5/27/2015 c15 9Legendary Fairy
Sorry for the late review, I noticed the chapter only now. XD A disaster, I am? XD

However I liked the chapter but I know I will have to wait a while before I can see the next story...but hey, I have a question, can you PM as soon as you can Tomorrow?
5/27/2015 c15 WhiteEagle1985
Awesome finish to the first book.
5/27/2015 c15 7Lucifers Descendant
I'm happy book 1 is done but also sad and now we know the teams good luck with book 2
5/2/2015 c14 freddy.lane.1
this is really confusing for me in a still somewhat funny.
4/28/2015 c14 guest
ok, thanks for answering my question about viszzle, I appreciate it. :D
4/24/2015 c14 Red Alfa
This was a great chap. Wow poor Paul getting beat up by both ash and arceus. Haha well isn't ash getting luckier with kissing both hilda and Mei. It seem as eva is getting her shot at getting her legendary. Well as always keep up with the great work and sorry for the late review i just found time right now
4/24/2015 c13 AnthonyC22
Finally a little amourshipping! I was about to go nuts not seeing any, lol
4/22/2015 c6 Dan
Arceus!
4/22/2015 c3 Dan
Yes Torterra is back baby
4/22/2015 c2 Dan
Damn the traitors no mercy
4/22/2015 c1 Dan
Bye
4/22/2015 c7 Dan
Arceus is gonna be jealous of iris
4/19/2015 c14 thor94
fun chapter.
poor paul, don't piss a god and aura user
sad, i hoped giratina would be ash pokemon. now only dialga and palkia are available (other legendaries are nothing compared to 6 dragon and arceus can't join ash since she is already in tournament)
and chris will fight against badass guy again and probably obtain a new badass power (i feel he is the real main character of this story instead of ash, most of the chapters focusing on this OC and his battles)
when ash will have his amazing battle against a badass trainer, dangerous dark villain using strong legendaries/corrupted/shadow/etc pokemon? or the plot focusing on him for important thing (his past (come from special ancestor involving magic, guardian, secret clan order), a OC badass villain involved especially with ash about stuff like legacy, aura, chosen stuff, etc), something not involving his harem romance.
otherwise, hope ash will have more offensive power than only blast usual aurasphere and fist.
and finally, when ash will obtain his badass legendary able to stand against yin-yang dragon and giratina in fair 1vs1 fight (end close to tie in wild battle)
4/19/2015 c14 WhiteEagle1985