for The Journey of a Betrayed Master Book 1: The Master's Tournament

3/24/2015 c12 2Arctic Fox72
I just realized that I never explained what Ryu looks like. Instead of the Pink/Blue fur color other Mews, he has obsidian black fur. He has Sapphire blue eyes. His personality is not like other shadow pokemon, do to past events. He has full control over his emotions, even can act like a normal Mew but rarely. He is more serious but can have a bit of fun every now and again. His two favorite moves are Shadow Claw, which he likes to use, and Aura Sphere, which is black as he is a shadow. His head fur is spiked and falls halfway over his left eye.
3/24/2015 c12 1Ruby097
Great chapter but I hate clifhanglers
3/24/2015 c12 9Legendary Fairy
Oh, man... that's sad... I'm really sorry for Chris... And Trip and the Others seem to have accepted Team Revenge's offer... and Trip failed, while Victor is meeting Kyurem.

After managing to avoid detection for sometime, Alessandra has been discovered by Wes, Rui and Michael.

Can't wait for the next one, but take time.
3/24/2015 c12 7Lucifers Descendant
Woooooooooo please update soon want to see how this turns out to excited
3/24/2015 c12 Karlos1234ify
Tuesday March 24, 2015.

Things are getting good. I'm just so happy that this was updated today, on my birthday. : )
3/19/2015 c11 1Ruby097
Exceptional work!
3/18/2015 c11 5The Man Known as nWore
My character isn't even mentioned? What the hell Chris?
3/17/2015 c11 Red Alfa
Great chap as always. Awesome battle scenes.
Wow so charizard has purple flames during the battle thats cool and he got acknowledged by a legendary.
Finally Chris did it he managed to defeat Hilbert and Zekrom. So it seems Chris is going home with Alessandra following. While the rest of the group go of with Arceus team and other to an island to train
3/17/2015 c11 WhiteEagle1985
Great chapter here!
3/17/2015 c11 7Lucifers Descendant
I'm not mad or anything but would of like a heads up on taking one from my book but np and update soon like this
3/17/2015 c11 9Legendary Fairy
Nice chapter, I like it, I can't wait for the next one.
3/12/2015 c10 Cause I'm happy
OK first notice please make a plan about the shippings because you're only making only some battles about the tournament but I mean no hurry man about it and for the next hhmmm... about this sentence
" Braviary is unable to battle! The winner is Braviary and Mike! Which means the victory goes to Team Kalos!"
U see what I mean man? It was suppose. To be Samurott and Mike not Braviary and Mike tthat's all Happy _ this is not a flame just been noticed by me uhmm... your mistakes sorry but you can change it right? And you can learn from your mistakes :-)
3/13/2015 c10 thor94
good battle.
but why i feel, you are more focused on your oc chris for your fic and battle?
ex: ash first battle has been skipped and second was 1 vs 1. and chris obtain a battle, fight legendaries (something ash never done) and will fight zekrom in 3 vs 3 (i am sure you won't skip your oc battle and give 3 win to kalos team before his battle, but it would be fair to have chris feel the pain to not fight, like ash).
Otherwise, will you give ash special super rare pokemon like ones with his OC friend (like a shadow or dark legendary, or pokemon with special fur color like artic and chris lucarios, or very special OP move the pokemon normally impossible to use).
obviously i want ash having a strong OP legendary but special pokemon with obvious traits that doesn't exist in all other pokemon of it species in entire world.
3/12/2015 c10 5The Man Known as nWore
My OC remains undefeated. I love it. And seeing Relena from Ch.6 makes it great. Awesome work. I look forward to the next chapter.
3/12/2015 c10 WhiteEagle1985