for Dead Man Walking

10/30/2014 c2 28Tremor230
Wonderful chapter! XD
Can we have FemZetsu? please? I never saw "her" being used! it’s like two women in one XD
by the way, I can't wait to see how Konoha (and whoever the assailant was) will react at seeing Naruto return, Good job :)
I am happy to see that you are back, I missed you :)
Ps: poor Mabui XD
10/29/2014 c2 firehawk213
Female Sasuke and Itachi? Or maybe introduce a female kyuubi and have them get it on?
10/29/2014 c2 INeedYouForMyPaganRituals
Mikoto Uchiha?
10/28/2014 c2 1Jarjaxle
Lol, wouldn't be surprised if is going to end up in the harem if Hisa got in. that would be rather interesting. No fem. Itach (he is not girl in this or is he?) but just Female Kisame in his harem too.

Oh Hell Naruto looks pretty much same like canon, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes...Oh shit will hit the Fan the moment Konoha recognize just who Arrived with Kumo Headband.

How about Sakura (Hey she is so much hated so she is minor pairing what is dumb) and Anko along with Fem. Kisame in the harem. And how about you make Sound 4 join Naruto as his Bodyguards somehow later on this story.
10/28/2014 c2 marco2o
Cool. Merp. Update as soon as possible please. And do keep up the good work.
10/28/2014 c2 SmacksKiller
How about Princess Yuki from the land of snow/spring?
10/28/2014 c2 5War Sage
femmadara
femobito/tobi
Tamaki
Suzume (Academy teacher)
Ameyuri Ringo (Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist)
Konan
FemAkatsuki
10/28/2014 c2 kage88
can not await for more
10/27/2014 c2 Vasto Lorde
Gender bent Itachi? Somewhat common but not, and maybe Fem Nagato and Konan? It find Konan and Naruto pairings rare and a fem Nagato would be a very interesting one
10/27/2014 c2 draken666
i vote for Queen B
10/27/2014 c2 haremlover24
1. Isaribi : I would add isaribi because she would understand Naruto best right now. He has no one to share the burden of his former life with and sharing that similar life of hatred with Isaribi would form a powerful bond- I also just finished reading this isaribi/Naruto fic where orochimaru turns Naruto into a zombie and his only constant companion is isaribi.
2. Karin : My reason for adding Karin, besides her being a sexy redhead (with glasses!), is having another uzumaki adds a tie-in to Naruto's family- besides if A was offered a free Uzumaki what is he going to say no?!
3. Female Kimmimaru: This is a rare pairing that I would love to see! She could be devoted to Naruto in all kinds of ways!
10/27/2014 c2 oEXTERMINATUSo
Fem Itachi maybe? I haven't really read a good one with that in it yet. Story is interesting so far, keep up the good work.
10/27/2014 c2 eniox27
Yakumo and kurostuchi. God that chocolaty skin of karui naruto you lucky SOB. Great harem so far
10/27/2014 c2 fred872
well if you're looking for less used girls,Pakura with the scorch release is a potential clan heir from suna, or a genderbent gaara
10/27/2014 c2 13DarkAvenger001
I would like to vote for Hinata (a Cloud Naruto would definitely be an entertaining match for that), Shion, and Tsubaki.
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »