for Dead Man Walking

10/27/2014 c2 ews1
I like Mabui and Samui. While the chapters are short I haven't minded too much but I'm going to wait for some action before passing real judgement.
10/27/2014 c2 Irishmac
Hey man. Was a really great chapter and hope to see another one soon.

If your still accepting girls into the harem then just want to recommend Kujaku. There are almost no fics with her as a parring, much less in a harem. While she might be a minor character, that all the more leaves room for some serious development. This wind and swords girl is a definite beauty that would fit nicely into Naruto's harem.

Another recommendation would Fugai. A character from a Naruto movie. She has a lot of potential in a harem or even in a singular parring. She would really be a unique girl who's boyfriend really wouldn't want to piss her off. She would bring that more animal side to the harem. After all, how many girls are out there that can transform into a werewolf and bite your head off. Imagine what she would be on her period. XD

And last but not least would be femKisame. There a fics out there who only try femKisame in the story but never her properly. Just feel that this fish girl would really spice up the harem. Her desire for good battle is only matched by the desire to meet the perfect man as well. Naruto can be that one person.
10/27/2014 c2 3Royal Flamingo
Ahh my boy you can't tell me "less used girls" without me talking about Ameyuri or Pakura. Ay I mean they hot as hell, well, Pakura moreso, but they both kick ass, you just gotta find a way to revive them. Just whatever, really. Also, Tayuya just bc its my flavor of the month rn
10/27/2014 c2 mrwelsh24
great chapter
10/27/2014 c2 MarTinez9
Story looks good so far update soon.
Good girls to add hinata and ino with both being clan hairs it could also help cool the bad blood between the hyuga and kumo plus it is also one of my favorite pairings.
10/27/2014 c2 2Hoytti
Well here is a list of possibilities
Priestess Shion
Genderbent Shino
The Ino-Shika-Cho group both males genderbent
Mizukage Mei
Shizune
Genderbent Jugo
Genderbent Kakashi Hatake
Yukimi Iburi
Yakumo Kurama
10/27/2014 c2 4jomama25
love the idea, i've never read one about this and i can wait to see where you go with this. also, female gara for the win
10/27/2014 c2 DragonPony022
Great! I have to admit I am really happy to see Fuu making the cut since most people overlook her. I think you have a very good number of females for the harem I think at most 2-3 more girls without having it reach a CRAZY number lol. But anyway my pics will be the ones NOONE ever even think about but I think would be really interesting to see.

(fem) Choji- I think she would be a very great to see. She can be on the bigger side but a very cute face, curves in all the right places, a great cook, and one of the nicest people around. I think those would stand out to Naruto since many of the girls on the list are the strong dominate type having a more mellow and housewife type would be a draw I feel.

(fem)Iruka- I think seeing her interact with the kids and treating a child that is being bullied like he was would be a big plus for him. She would be nice, caring, and understanding. She could have her own intimacy issues that Naruto can help her through which bonds the two.

Moegi- Just really because you NEVER see her in a story and it would be interesting to see a younger girl draw his eye. She can be a orphan like him and treated like shit due to not having a clan and her birth mother being a prostitute. He see so much of himself in her and want to be there to give her the love she never got till now.

and my last rare pick will be...

(fem) Shino- Beyond her stoic and quiet personality is a kind, caring women loyal to a fault. She could see past what he holds inside of him and see the man he is. It would be funny if she wasn't use to being touched even more so by guys so she would get easily flustered but turns out she is a closet perv. He could see that people distance themselves from her due to her family and he want to be there for her. It would be great if she had some of the prettiest eyes he has ever seen and a killer figure under that coat.

Those are my pics. I think a few or even just one of these would be a great pic that would also give some room to add to the story. I know it is your call I just want to say a large harem I can understand I just kinda hope you don't get to a CRAZY level lol.

Anyway great chapter can't wait till your next one.
10/27/2014 c2 2Dragonkeeper10
Addition to the Harem: Kurotsuchi and Mei Turmei
10/27/2014 c2 Guest
Great chapter, update soon.
Oooh a fem Hidan that going to be interesting.
10/27/2014 c2 Naruto Kuran
interesting and if you add to the harem fem-Sasuke.
10/27/2014 c2 67scarface101
My picks are Anko, Konan, Tayuya, Karin, Fuu, Natsuhi [From Star village.] and Kaguya in the future.
10/27/2014 c2 15Leaf Ranger
And so the race for Naruto's heart has begun. Overall, awesome work. Very awesome. Naruto's got quite a few dark sweeties gunning for him.

Keep it up man!
10/26/2014 c1 Henge Animagus
Love the story idea so far; Maybe adding Yugito to the harem would be great
10/26/2014 c1 La Belle Coeur