for Dead Man Walking

10/25/2014 c1 2Dragonkeeper10
Yugito, Kurotsuchi, Fem Sasuke, Fem Itachi, Mikoto, and Fu.

Enjoy in seeing this story alive again, thanks mate.
10/23/2014 c1 omally-dood
Personally I think that might be to many for the pairing maybe shorten it to like 3 at the minimum (I like kuri please keep her main) also I think another cool ability would be to make things rot and die like that wight hair dude from ghost rider 2 only he can turn it off n on, maybe some sort of life/chakra drain?
10/23/2014 c1 daimahou
Good so far.

I would suggest FemHaku, Honoka and maybe Karin.
10/22/2014 c1 Guest
Fem Omoi I think is how you spell his name. It's Samui and Karui Male Team Mate the one who over reacts.
10/22/2014 c1 Guest
Glad to see your still writing.
10/21/2014 c1 Legion4311
Welcome back
10/21/2014 c1 MoKhan97
yugito also plus add anko
10/21/2014 c1 goeswithwhatever
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELL YEA HE'S BACK EVERYBODY HE'S BACK
10/21/2014 c1 3Absimilard
So far so good, a little short but other than that it definitively has promise. If I might make a small request though: Please do not let him return to Konoha (or hopefully even forgive it), I have seen so many stories where he is a hopeless lapdog of that shithole, it is almost unbearable by now. Regardless, I will be watching, curious to see how it will go...
10/21/2014 c1 8Auctor
Well, I may have an original suggestion : Chikushodo, the female body of Pain. Since that apparently he has some sort of regeneration too powerful to be overwhelmed by anything, he could 'infect' her with some of his blood, causing her to be alive again or just changing the control over the body from Pain to him.
10/21/2014 c1 Shadow9637
There isn't a Namikaze clan
10/21/2014 c1 minitune
So, zombie(-ish) Naruto, then. Can he infect other people with his bite/blood? Will injecting his cells into other people have interesting effects?

Also, please add Fem-Haku to the harem.
10/21/2014 c1 Guest
great chapter
10/21/2014 c1 Demonicpain10
YAY! You diddn't stop! I like the concept of the story. may I suggest Yugito and Fuu for the pairing?
10/21/2014 c1 kage88
First of all I wont to say How happy I'm that you did not abondon writing ( you are 3rd favourite writter after Aragon Potter and VFSNAKE),I gone thrught a sma depresion when i feared the end of your literal work
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »