for Dead Man Walking

2/17/2018 c8 10Wolfone10
I am not exactly sure how karui expects to even be ONE of naruto's wives if she keeps the jealousy streak, I mean she KNOWS that there are going to BE multiple partners for him and if she can't get over that, then she WONT be one at all! So... I'm not really sure what she is doing here, I get seeing if they REALLY like him, BUT this CONSTANT jealousy thing is getting a little OLD... A LITTLE is okay, she shouldn't be a "doormat" either, after all, that is just dull, but CONSTANTLY ticked, just makes her another version of sakura!
2/17/2018 c8 5Mr.unknow
this is good, please update more as you can.

also for harem idea, i don't have any right now but i do want to ask, could we include other anime characters from different animes, as long as they are shinobi like?
2/17/2018 c5 10Wolfone10
A CIVILIAN, jumped up and stabbed him in the neck? The son of a VISITING kage?, and WHY were they even ALLOWED weapons in the room? And why wasn't the civilians PUT TO DEATH IMMEDIATELY? Kinda shows the the hokage STILL can't control ANY of his pathetic villagers! Kumo demanded the DEATH of a CLAN head last time, just for killing A RANDOM NINJA of the village! AND GOT IT! So attempting to kill the kage's son? That is BEYOND STUPID!
2/17/2018 c4 Wolfone10
So, somehow a REGULAR villager, bursts into the hokage's office while a trade agreement between two MAJOR powers of their world is going on, and start screaming his head off? Um JUST HOW INEPT has the leaf become? Seriously NO GUARDS for what WOULD touch off a WORLD WAR?
2/16/2018 c8 1insanemaelstorm
Nice chapter. Love how hinata was portrayed. Looking forward to reading more
2/16/2018 c8 TheTrueSonGoku
I'm actually enjoying this story
2/16/2018 c1 6Gundam Meister Uzumaki
what about Karin, tayuya or kurostuchi?
2/16/2018 c8 sinedd662
it was cool I think he should add sakura to the naruto harem has great potential Sakura is one of the most powerful kunoichi in the village, and her medical skills compete with Tsunade otherwise she fits naruto perfectly
2/16/2018 c8 AerosDragonewt99
Awesome! I totally believe that Tayuya, Anko, Ino, Hinata, Samui, Omi, Queen B, Mabui, Karui, Yugito, Fu, possibly Tsunade, Hana/Tsume, Shina, Shika, Kurotsuchi, Shizuka, and Koyuki should be the harem for this fic.
2/16/2018 c5 Guest
People need to give Sakura more love. She has so much room for development. Don't like her personality? Be an actually decent writer and let her grow as a character. Of all the females, she has the most potential. She isn't a one hit wonder like Hinata. She has many flaws as a person and her character can go many ways. She isn't a Mary Sue or those characters who are always nice and supportive. I wish there was more harem fanfic with Sakura in it. I haven't seen much. Almost any actually. Most that has Sakura are mostly badly written smut that makes every women bisexual sluts.
2/15/2018 c8 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
2/15/2018 c8 2te.nellis
Lol. That was great. Keep it up!
2/15/2018 c8 Guest
hell yeah, add ino, hinata and shina to his marriage lists!
2/15/2018 c8 devilltrigger92
Holy fuck your alive. Great update.
2/15/2018 c8 DragonPony022
This was interesting I have to say. I do think that with how long it has been my taste for Harem stories have evolved. And it will now for sure show in this. I think honestly Hinata for sure wont fit into this harem, I strongly think that. For one she is in love with who Naruto was, for who he was to her back in the past. Not who is is at the moment and that is a major issue. And I honestly say the biggest thing is his village. I mean EVERYONE in the Hyuga clan has a real issue with Kumo and for their 'princess', the one who almost got kidnapped, the event that lead to the leader of the Branch family and her uncle dying that is a MAJOR deal breaker to the clan. And I honestly think if they even attempt this the Hyuga will pull away from Konaha and go to another village taking all their resources with them. There are some lines you can't cross and Hinata for her childish crush is trying to forced that big time without thinking it through. Not to mention it is that the huge conflicting personalities and feelings of the girls. Hinata already shows up and start shit with the girl who Naruto is SUPPOSE to be dating causing intense pressure and conflict with the group. And no self respecting woman is just going to stand down because a man tell her to in situations like this. I think honestly we need to get a good look at Karin and Naruto's relationship as well. Is she someone that he really plan on marrying, plan to be the semi anchor of the wives he is 'has' to have, but it seems Naruto wont talk or confer with her about anything. He does what he want because he is the golden boy and is given a shiny pass to do whatever he want and doesn't have to face any stakes for his actions. Well him VERY possibly losing his first and deepest relationship with the girl who loved him most and causing possibly a internal civil war could be a good start to show him he can't do anything he want and think it will all work out because he is Naruto.
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »