for Dead Man Walking

1/24/2015 c5 Guest
I really hope it's yakumo because of how under used she is
1/24/2015 c5 Vail Ryuketsu
This chapter was a win for the zombies. Can't what to see the reactions of the other genin to Naruto getting 'killed', and to him eating to regrow from the wound. As for the vote; I have to go with the mother-daughter combos Tsume & Hana and/or Yoshino & Shika.
1/24/2015 c5 Niphelie-um
who i think should be in the harem: ino, hanabi, yakumo, shina, tsume, hana, yoshino, and shika
Hinata
1/24/2015 c5 King Harpo
Tbh, I vote fo Hinata. Also, seeing as this is a large harem I imagine the others will join at a later date.
1/24/2015 c5 LazyVulpes
I vote Kurenai
1/24/2015 c5 1Sapphiros
Of those, I would say Hana would get along with him the most. She is far enough removed from most of the other characters that there wouldnt be too many people who would object to it. She isnt that much older than him either and her personality is one that can adapt to things easily. Her dogs can also live in a mountain climate without much trouble, though they would complain a lot XD. One last thing, Hana is an experienced Shinobi and knows how the world can be. She would be able to understand and accept Naruto's Kekkei Genkai easily.
1/24/2015 c5 Guest
Fucken it all of them lol
1/24/2015 c5 Zero Gawain
thanks
1/24/2015 c5 ews1
I'd suggest Yakumo as she wont mind leaving Konoha so much. Did that attacking civilian get punished for attempting to murder a foreign kages son? Everyone seemed really chill about that happening. Apart from that cool chapter especially the eye trick.
nice
1/24/2015 c5 6Jebest4781
I vote for either Tsume Inuzuka, Hana Inuzuka or Kurenai Yuhi
1/24/2015 c5 Banjo the Fox
Update soon! I vote for 3 - Hinata, Yoshino, and Shika!
1/24/2015 c4 Banjo the Fox
An awesome fucking chapter, as always expected from you! However I disliked Naruto treating Hinata like that... A fucking lot. I am also hoping that Naruto reveals what happens to the jinchuruuki when they die, it'd be interesting to see everyone's reaction, especially A's and Tsunade's, considering their family have been as such.
1/24/2015 c3 Banjo the Fox
Hahahaha, awesome first chapter! I really hope Naruto torments the fuck out of those bastard villagers!
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »