for Conspiracy Is Not Always Just a Theory

8/6/2016 c20 Rush
Thank you for your wonderful story and sharing it with us. Hope for many in time.
9/6/2015 c20 Guest
PLEASE continue the story!
4/30/2015 c20 Max
Pretty slick writing, thank you!
1/25/2015 c20 6bouc0101
Eyal and Annie call it off and Eyal is going to a mission with an Ex. that he seemed to like a LOT and Auggie wants to talk to Annie... to be continued ha!ha!
I just finished battling the flu and your three last chapters helped me through it. Thanks for the wonderful story and I hope you will continue.
1/22/2015 c20 EyalFan
Not sure about the ending but there is always hope for Annie and Eyal. Another story in the works and I can have my hopes it will end with the sunset and our two spies together at last. Thanks for the update.
1/22/2015 c20 poohbearolivia
It is crazy how Eyal and Annie can end their love affair like nothing never happen. No sadness
1/22/2015 c20 9USNeshama
They have to have some happiness? Does this mean in the future you may put the two of them back together? Loved the update as usual but that part was hard to swallow.
1/16/2015 c19 13kay.hayden
"Sideways Big Time" is the perfect name for this chapter. Covers blown and Megan being pushed to the limit, great writting. Maybe if she had time to think she would now be dead but what a super reaction on her part. Thanks for the update
1/14/2015 c19 Guest
Quite the chapter. Interested to see where you take this next and what steps Megan will take.
1/14/2015 c19 6bouc0101
Wow! Did I read right or did Megan just surpass Annie in the spy actions! Megan really is good!
On the Eyal side of things, his reputation is taking a hit for this mission. He knows it was all a setup but wondering how Annie will take it all. Like Megan, I'm also wondering where he is! Thanks for the update, you are a lot more active than I am (think I have the blank page syndrome).
1/10/2015 c18 13kay.hayden
Love how Megan is developing in this story line and becoming a natural spy. Have to wonder if Annie is still having some feelings for Auggie and the timing of Auggie's call. Something is brewing there and Annie having second thoughts about Eyal is not good. Hope she has a long talk with Eyal and they work things out but she is known as being impulsive at times. Please update soon and thanks.
1/9/2015 c18 6bouc0101
I'm wondering what Auggie wants from Annie.

Would Annie be doubting Eyal? Hope not because if so, Eyal is not one that will justify his mission related strategies to Annie. She having went down that road (a lot) should know how it works! Maybe some trouble ahead.

Hope Megan will accept Eyal's 'hit' on that meeting.
Thanks for this chapter!
1/9/2015 c18 Traveler Cat
Am I reading something between the lines or is Annie having doubts about Eyal. What is Auggie sorry about and why now? Way to go Megan, a real spy at heart. Thanks for the update.
1/9/2015 c18 9USNeshama
Another great chapter. Way to go Megan for the spycraft. Interesting adding Auggie back into the equation. But please put Annie and Eyal in the same place long enough for him to explain...or maybe Annie will meet the callgirl..hmm
1/5/2015 c17 EyalFan
Great the path you are taking this story line along. Love it and once again, Eyal is the man. Thanks for posting.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »