for Wings Of Destiny

8/16 c18 Guest
all. true, darling
8/16 c10 Guest
oh my freaking god that's sweeetttttt
8/16 c8 Guest
me reading this and laughing because I'm here in 2021
8/16 c4 Guest
MUD? FREAKING MUD? WHAT THE HECK OH MY GOD - is there even a god of Mud? Tsunami's a bit overdone here and Clay's fine, but Glory's resentment toward the prophecy - all of their resentment, actually - is completely gone and I feel she'd be more: THESE GUYS GOT TO DO ALL THIS WHILE I SAT THERE BEING AN ORPHAN WITH NO DESTINY! sort of
8/16 c2 Guest
Tsunami's weirdly bubbly. And... wait, she's the freaking one who woke Glory up? ... if glory is Percy and Tsunami is Annabeth I don't even know what that means. Plus she sounds like freaking Kinkajou. I feel like a camper Tsunami would be... very like Annabeth in the first book, desperate for a quest and for a chance to prove herself getting out of there and stuff. Has she not been informed of her princess title and dragonet status? Because I feel like she'd be stressing that all the time going 'let me out! I'm a dragonet!'
8/16 c1 Guest
COMBAT BOOTS - *Sadie flashbacks*. mm she's with Sunny? Interesting. weird random outfit description, transition better into that, and call the fire device something... better than fire device.
7/29 c18 GlorybringerFan
Hi! this story is brilliant and Glorybringer is THE BEST, please update soon if you can! Thank you!
1/7 c3 4Rhianna Greengrass
Glory's hair could change according to her mood and she could have these cool little stinger things in her wrist that shoot venom or something.
11/14/2020 c8 Guest
I have read boo and10
11/13/2020 c4 Guest
Nice story
3/6/2020 c16 Moonwatcher808
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLI
3/6/2020 c12 Moonwatcher808
This story is amazing and when is glory gonna meet deathbringer, what about riptide, peril, and the jade winglet. This is still amazing
can you do some ships prefered
sunnyflight
ripnami
cleril
moonbli
turtlejou
plz
3/6/2020 c10 Moonwatcher808
so sad i almost cried during english.
3/6/2020 c7 Moonwatcher808
Good are you going to do the jade winglet
2/25/2020 c8 Notgonnasay
Where do u get all these correct guesses from?HOW DID U KNOW DARKSTALKER WAS INVOLVED BEFORE U READ THE BOOK?!
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »