for Wings Of Destiny

9/10/2015 c1 Dr4gonIc3F34th3r
O.o
INTRESTING!
I have been thinking about writing a human Wings of Fire, and now I know im not alone .
Me liked!
FRUIT VENDOR DISINTIGATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
i dont think that was spelled correctly...
8/10/2015 c15 Glorybringer
Could you please add some romance?Also Clay's siblings?Also Peril?Also put a chapter in Sunny's point of view?And the other's?
8/10/2015 c14 Glorybringer
I think that you should give Clay a new weapon.A him magic.
8/7/2015 c5 Glorybringer
Please update this chapter."When the war has lasted 20 year"That doesn't make this good but UPDATE!(please)Also (Update was sopposte in red when you see it pretend it's in red ink.)Good story so I have a good idea on how the rainwings can spit front top teeth in the center.:-P:O
8/5/2015 c1 Guest
2awesome4me
7/31/2015 c10 5Queen of the Pears
Oh gosh that's so sweet.
7/15/2015 c18 alex m
... when will the next chapter be out... I really really really love your story
7/3/2015 c14 7highpokefan
Clay's weapon should be like a mace or something
6/19/2015 c16 2frostbiteicewing
Do you ship Blistorrow? I did until I found out that Morrowseer had a mate AND a kid. Darn you Secretkeeper and Moonwatcher! Too bad I actually LIKE Moon.
6/16/2015 c18 Guest
Pretty good theories.
But, if you remember in one of the earlier books, it is mentioned that the Nightwings and Icewings fought each other in a war a long time ago. There's obviously more to this, but it partly explains it.
6/2/2015 c18 frostbiteicewing
I can see Glorybringer happening, as they are going to the RainWing kingdom...
5/26/2015 c18 3SpectabulousCat
I'm pretty sure everyone would be furious if there's not Glorybringer moments. I have the same theory about Turtle too! Minus the reason for fighting Anemone, but that makes sense. Who do you like better— Moon and Quibli or Moon and Winter?
5/25/2015 c18 3Day Fury Queen
Um, sorry, random FanWing here, my theory is that the reason IceWings and NightWings hate each other is they had this huge war a long time ago(mentioned in book one) that nearly drove both of their tribes extinct. I have noticed that IceWing numbers do seem very low. Second, in the SkyWing arena when the NightWings came to save Starflight, Scarlet was going to make him fight an IceWing. The NightWings solved this problem by KILLING EVERY SINGLE ICEWING IN THE ENTIRE ARENA. Probably why the IceWings currently hate NightWings. Sorry if I seem overly uh, know-it-all-ish, I just really love coming up w/ theories for Wings of Fire. And fangirling over it. And talking about ships coughWINTERWATCHERcough like Glorybringer forever. Oh yeah love this fic, super cool, just please add another chapter soon. :)
5/5/2015 c17 Big Sis
Good job Jr. Keep practicing and let me edit your chapters before you post them, I have suggestions! Your writing is highly amusing to read, the personal comments perfectly match your speech pattern.

Also: to differentiate between sisters I suggest code names. For me I'm thinking something subtle, like... coolest sister ever, or chaos goddess.
5/5/2015 c7 Big Sis
What are you insinuating with that glasses comment?! All three of your sisters wear glasses and we happen to be bloody well brilliant! :P
138 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »