for The Debt of Time

3h c35 TheProcastinatingPerfectionist
Bruh I thought the ship was Hg/SB wtf is this remis shit
10/3 c154 dadscooking
This is the greatest, most epic fan fiction I have ever read. I have read it 4 times completely through and it is still wonderful and breathtaking each time.
10/1 c154 24helenareject
I've spent the bulk of 3 days reading this. It was so much better than the series and so consistent. I absolutely loved it
9/26 c154 Guest
This is just an AMAZING STORY! I LOVE the ending. Thank you SO MUCH for writing it!
9/19 c154 Guest
Honestly I much prefer this ending to JK's ending. Any time I think of HP I always revert to this ending! It is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!
9/3 c154 OH MIA MYA
This has been one of my favorite stories ever!
Waiting Patiently Impatiently
OH MIA MYA
8/24 c154 Bele
Absolutely breathtaking. Stunningly brilliant writing. Perfect. Awesome. Over the top. Such an amazing story. Piece of art! Thank you soooo very much for sharing this beautiful story with us.
8/20 c1 Alina Nyx
I can't describe how glad I'm that this fic exists!
8/18 c154 just.vee
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant and outstanding writing. Literal standing ovation and applause to you. Bravo. I binge read this within two days and I don’t regret it at all. Thank you so much for writing and sharing such a masterpiece to the world!
8/16 c154 3Bananabunny28
Oh my god I can’t. I’m crying. This was beautiful and I simply can’t get enough. Thank you so much for sharing
8/13 c108 1Herlionsden
Siriusly might be my favorite line in the whole series! "Who the fuck is Hermione?" Lmao!
8/10 c154 4akorah
I...just...wow.
8/10 c149 akorah
I adore that Draco is present for so many of the best parts. His laughter cracks me up.
8/10 c148 akorah