for The Debt of Time

8/10 c145 4akorah
YESSSSSSSSSS TAKE THE BITCH DOWN
8/10 c143 akorah
When I re-read this, I am going to sob at every mention of Occlumency.
8/10 c142 akorah
I knew she would have to grieve eventually, but fuuuuuck, I've been literally sobbing for 10 minutes. I have never been tempted to get a fic tattoo before, but 'Courage and Craft' might have to join my Deathly Hallows.
8/9 c130 akorah
Can I just say, book 4 is EXTREMELY cathartic and I LOVE the way the Weasleys are finding out.
8/9 c125 akorah
I'm shaking.
8/9 c123 akorah
Full disclosure, I hate Dumbledore about as much as Mia does. That said, how the absolute fuck did you manage to make me tear up when he died?!
8/9 c154 2LadyRin98790
So the first time I read this, it was already complete. I’ve since come back and read through again at least four times. It’s one of my ABSOLUTE favorite fan fictions. I love how you’ve written everyone and I definitely choose this fanfiction as my comfort story. Now to go read it again because I can XD
8/9 c100 4akorah
I am destroyed.
8/9 c97 akorah
My emotions are fully destroyed and I still have so much of this story left.
8/9 c95 akorah
THESE GRAINS OF SAND ARE GIVING ME ANXIETY
8/9 c89 akorah
Oh no. No, no, no, no. I thought this would be the case, but I'm not ready for it. Someone turn off the Time-Turner!
8/9 c88 akorah
YESSSSS, send that bitch into the lake!
8/9 c80 akorah
Sobbing.
8/9 c74 akorah
I never thought I'd die laughing at the word 'maidenhead'.
8/9 c71 akorah
Okay, while I understand which ship is endgame, and all the mate stuff, I am FIRMLY Team Remus. Yes, there's still 1500 pages left in this story, but I'm sitting here completely bummed that Mia isn't Remus's mate.
13,702 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »