for The Debt of Time

11/4/2014 c13 helikesitheymikey
wow...just wow...so Hermione somehow de-ages and gets adopted by the Potters? just how de-aged was she initially? I mean was it just around age 10 or was it before that even? was it known that she was adopted or were she and James assumed to be twins or something?

ALSO...how on earth are you going to resolve the HG/SB and HG/RL (and RL/NT?)?! I mean even if Sirius doesn't quite know that they're kind of in a marriage-ish bond (though he does know that it's some kind of bond) it seems like Remus and Hermione are mates since he smiled sadly at seeing her unblemished neck (where I'd assume a mate mark would be) not to mention the Remus tried a lot not to inhale her scent and when he did he more or less was in heaven it seemed...and Remus definitely has a thing for her neck as well...
SO...I'm betting that Sirius and Hermione are bonded/married (did that pureblood book update about if/when they married if the bond was recognized as a marriage?) and Remus and Hermione are mates...and I'm wondering where Remus and Tonk's relationship will be in all of this...first of all I hadn't thought that Remus wouldn't have taken someone else UNLESS he thought that his mate was dead(to him at least) but he could have been wrong and if so where does that leave Tonk's I wonder...and what does Moony think of Tonk's since he seems to be gaga over Hermione from what I've seen.

anyway I totally want Hermione to end up living happily ever after with Remus and Sirius...not sure about Tonks though...though Remus did tell Sirius that she was very understanding of it all...and I do like that you didn't make her a nasty *itch.

hmm...though if all four of them end up together(not meaning SB/NT . ) who's the alpha female? I'd assume probably Hermione if only because of seniority(growing up with the boys) / power/ability...oh...is she going to learn to become an animagus with the others when they do for Remus? I bet she'd be a wolf or a dog...or maybe a hybrid like a husky or something (for both Remus and Sirius?). hmm...wonder what her patronus is as well since it seems that it'll change on her...(again maybe a wolf/dog hybrid).

LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! and please don't permanently kill of Hermione! *still seriously worried about that because of Remus moving on from his mate it seems...though I don't think Hermione would ever begrudge Remus for Tonks...though her self confidence might take a hit a bit*

oh I also hope you do a SB/HG/RL triad interactions...with and without citrus and lemons.
11/3/2014 c13 8NotSoSirius92
Man I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story!
11/3/2014 c13 3Terrence Rogue
I loved the chapter but I can't wait to see Harry's reaction to finding out what Hermione is to Sirius and I really can't wait to see Hermione going back and kicking ass.

Looking forward to more!
11/3/2014 c13 11Leafey
Ahhh! What a cliffie!
11/3/2014 c13 1amrawo
Oh snap, I was wondering how he'd get Sirius to let him go. Fantastic chapter! And a couple more clues from the past, Hermione was there in their first year. You're clues are so much fun, I have so many theories! Update soon!
11/3/2014 c13 1glitterally
Oh, Great Godric; how could you?! Oh, but I only have to wait until tomorrow . . . huh. In that case, I think I can manage to wait for the next chapter. This is extremely, wickedly awesome!
11/1/2014 c10 Black Mirror
This is excellent!
11/3/2014 c13 LalaSianLovegood
Oh wow - that's some cliffhanger! An absolutely brilliant chapter!
LSL :)
11/3/2014 c13 3ThatShotgunGirl
Nooooooo :'( Please update soon. I love this so much ;)
11/3/2014 c12 1amrawo
This is outstanding! I absolutely love this story already! I can't wait to read more! This already a new favorite!
11/3/2014 c12 5The all mighty and powerfulM
oh my, cant wait for more !
11/2/2014 c12 universalbeat
Oh my Hogwarts. I'm freaking out. Internally, but enough that i'll probably gather a few weird looks over the next few hours. I really like this story, the set-up is more original than i'm used to seeing. I like how you have the characters going through the events of the 7th book with tweaks and moderations that i'm anxious to see get woven into the overall story.
11/2/2014 c12 1glitterally
Oh, bravo! Well, well done! I must say that this is the best way to spend an I-just-uploaded-a-chapter-of-my-own-and-am-waiting-for-the-rotten-tomatoes-to-fly sort of moment. I just positively adored this chapter. Very exciting, and your description of that thorough snog was evocative. Such tactile descriptions!
Glitter
11/2/2014 c12 11ordinary vamp
:O, Basically. That was some srs bsns hot-snogging.

Sirius is making all the difference and it makes me smile.

I can't wait for the next chapter :) Happy writing.
11/2/2014 c11 ordinary vamp
What an interesting story you have here. I live for Sirius's slips between Hermione and Mia, especially when he speaks about the past. I like how Remus plays into the story, but I'm curious about *how* exactly he does it (if that makes sense). I can't wait until we're taken back in time with Hermione and the stolen time-turner.

Happy writing!