FanFiction.Net
for Warhammer : Short Stories

12/24/2016 c11 Tobi14
Depressing the of their nobility
12/24/2016 c9 Tobi14
The dream was beautiful
12/24/2016 c7 Tobi14
Really it is hard to what abbadons done starting as an outcast to the warmaster for with out him the long war would just be petty raids on lightly defended targets or small black crusades doomed to fail it is interesting seeing why they joined him to trust another to have meaning here is an idea how people see abbadon those born in the eye traitors after the Horus heresy the inquestion
12/24/2016 c4 Tobi14
So this is how the Imperium looks to human not in it that are on the brink of extinction when they join and really the administrum don't get killed when potential heresy purges regiments and these demon host any chance their going to join the forsaken
12/24/2016 c3 Tobi14
So the god machine returned to its puppet state the tech priest heretics are crazy more the normal chaos
12/24/2016 c1 Tobi14
Interesting it is easy to forget that comasariars are human
12/24/2016 c19 Tobi14
Great I'm curious how the forsaken feel about ollanius Pius
12/23/2016 c19 4Sarnakh the Sunderer
FINALLY! I READ ALL OF THEM!

Now please return to your regularly scheduled writing. Actually what would be interesting is the story of how the oracle came to be. Good stuff, good stuff.
11/22/2016 c12 1farisr
Excellent insight on the Ordo Tempus,almost makes me want to write a fix about them.
11/8/2016 c18 Teefplucka
Makes you wonder what's the point of even coming into existence in the 40k verse.
Some of them like the one with the Squats gave me a good laugh though.
11/3/2016 c18 Anon
Another suggestion: a Callidus is infrilating a renegade planetary governor, under the guise of his future bride. A Dark Eldar raid force swoops upon the world, and she fights off her captors for a few days, only to be subdued. The horrors of the Dark City awaits for this poor operative.
11/3/2016 c18 68Jaenera Targaryen
Deep Ones, Zahariel...? Oh you :D

And the gods laugh at the Cabal? I do too. Who'd have thought?

Wait, Shadowsun and Farsight? What?
10/20/2016 c16 Guest
I have found that though these stories are rather short, they stand out as among the best of the fanfictions here. Unlike many of the other stories here, they are well paced and capture the vast battle between good and evil that makes 40k appealing. Please keep it up, I and certainly others are eager for more.
10/14/2016 c17 6Nemris
You know what I love? Quotes. You know what I also love? Chaos. I am seriously a really big fan of 40k quotes, was just going trough some best Heresy quotes. 40k quotes are such so good, as you have demonstrated in this chapter.
I have even already chosen one particular quote that will be at the beginning of that certain something something coming when you get far enough with Roboutin Heresy.
This is probably your best short story chapter yet in my eyes, it has so much delicious strife and despair and hopelessness and just Grimdark. I love it. It even answered a particular question I had about Deamon Primarchs since I have not yet managed to get started with Ahriman books.
Please more, the Gods demand it. Gone go to spacebattles now.
Keep up the good work.
10/10/2016 c17 mahado2009
Every one of your stories is a masterpiece, Zahariel.
Story idea: The Horus Heresy never happened and the Emperor has succeeded with His plans. But the Four are not defeated…
253 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »