FanFiction.Net
for Warhammer : Short Stories

10/16/2021 c30 Dasgun
(.-.)
4/12/2021 c29 Rexmaster
All your works so far have been incredible! My personal favorite is Rule of Chaos, I find it very original, and I would really be interested to see what kind of society the Chaos Imperium would create, it would surely be very similar to those of the Drukhari, but more light because not even Canon! Imperium at its worst is as decadent and horrible as any ordinary day in Commorragh.

I would also like to contribute to your story with an idea: A story where the Imperium won; and by winning, I mean:
-The Great Crusade ended successfully, and the Horus Heresy never happened,
-None of the Primarchs fell into Chaos, (and many of these received therapy ...)
-the Emperor completed his Imperial Webway Project and it is normalized as the standard FLT trip for Humanity,
-Imperial Truth became the new state belief
-Humanity eventually evolves to become a fully psychic race like the Eldar.
-The AdMech dogma is relaxed enough to allow scientific and technological progress.
-The gods of chaos have been reduced so much in power and influence that they have practically no way of corrupting Humans, since thanks to the Imperial Truth, they firmly believe that gods do not exist, which created an impenetrable defense their minds.

And in general, everything that could turn out well, turned out extremely well, instead of as in canon, the Emperor managed to fulfill his dream of a humanity free from the bonds of religion and firmly dominates the galaxy. And he is very happy about it.

I know this has little to none of the Grimmdark that characterizes WH40K, but it would be really nice to see that Humanity had a happy ending, rather than the slow but steady road to ruin that it suffers in canon.
2/3/2021 c29 Tobi14
Interesting story as not a lot of material about Dark Eldar.

I do admit it's a interesting question which ordos should deal with them, my guess the demon hunters given their soul eating.

Story idea? A black legion chosen squad that had it's thunderhawk shot down trying to retreat by creating a demonic portal as their being hunted by imperial fists scout company. Can ''gifts'', centuries of experience fighting the long war and demonic weaponry compensate against numbers and brotherhood?
1/17/2021 c29 John Spangler
Some parts were indeed disturbing, but after all it's a Dark Eldar. Still, great writing!
1/16/2021 c29 Look2021
Happy new year to you too and good story!
1/16/2021 c29 9Antony444
Ah the Drukhari...truly the galaxy would have been a far nicer place if Slaanesh had killed them all during its awakening.
11/29/2020 c28 FloraFlorapower
Awesome Story .

It’s hard to find good AoS storys here so I am really happy to find that you are trying your hand at it and it is great. You capture that outside of colourful artwork and short storys that AoS can be very dark, cruel and sad.

I read a lot if AoS books and battletomes if you ever want a helping hand I like to help even thought my english sucks.
11/2/2020 c27 6Ragnarok Ascendant
So, um...what happened to chapter 28?
10/31/2020 c27 3RohanVos
Wonderful installment, I truly wish Felix would return in the Age of Sigmar, I greatly disliked his fate in WFB.
10/31/2020 c27 Dasgun
10/31/2020 c28 1EVA-Saiyajin

...

Oh hell yes. I love this.
10/4/2020 c27 Van Erik Lucasan
Impeccable piece as always Zahariel. Truly along with Jayficton, OmeganQueen, victor aeternum, Arcsquad21, dorawarrior and etc., you are one of the "TITANS OF WARHAMMER FANFICTION"... Expansive,universe, encyclopedic knowledge of 40k and Warhamer fantasy lore, a supple imagination with which to forge it all into a coherent very engaging whole... Damn you are a master... So when are updating this here masterpiece? Not to mention Warband of the Forsaken Sons and the Roboutian heresy by the way?
7/6/2020 c27 Tobi14
Well this certianly has the feel of doom and a nice showing of the worlds killed as the great rift was born.

Building on a idea I had earlier Zahariel a very strong black legion warband face off against a large group of custodes forced to use every scrap of skills,experience,dirty trick and brotherhood to survive against a creatures made to champions from creation rather than risen high walking the path to glory on the roads to ruin.

This warband was one of the most propsperous in the eye, all the armor the finst looted, loads of daemon weapons and bolt shells, their chaos lord nearing daemonhood ect.

How would the ones made long after the start of long war react Would they be invigorated memories leaking into their being from the siege, the warp whispering secrets and calling fodder to help their favored champions win against the corpse god with many gifts promised.

How would the warlord take it seeing them would her be vindicated forcing them out of terra?
7/4/2020 c25 Tobi14
Hmmm have to say the comic was by far one of my most favorite.
6/27/2020 c27 6TheRabbidRabbit
I think this idea I propose will intrigue you both as a source of interest and as a challenge since I never read any story that covered it before.

The premise is very similar to chapter 16, with Inquisitor Markus coming across evidence of 'Traitor Loyalists' after clearing a Chaos-ridden den. But instead of Astartes, Its about Sisters of Battle who turned to the worship of Chaos. If possible, four Sisters who willingly turned to the worship of each Chaos God for their own reasons.

This will go to show that for all their faith, the Sisters are still susceptible to chaotic corruption. Sure we do have Miriael Sabathiel in canon, but it was never revealed why she turned. GW just decided it'd be cool to introduce a Chaos Sororitas without giving her enough depth.
253 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »