FanFiction.Net
for Warhammer : Short Stories

6/20/2020 c1 A Reader
These stories are great
if you need any inspiration here are a few ideas
1. A story covering one of the Minor Xenos like a Khrave infestation or the Manipulations of the Slaugth
2. A story from the perspective of a Genestealer Cultist
3. An Imperial Guard deserter fighting for the Tau
3/19/2020 c27 sonic
I liked the one-shot!
3/15/2020 c27 Guest
Great story as always! Could you please do a story about an Emperor’s Children/Slaaneshi attack on a Dark Imperium world? I’ve always been annoyed at how little coverage the Prince gets from GW, and liked how you portrayed a Slaaneshi attack in Warband of the Forsaken Sons.
3/14/2020 c10 Rhys
you are a god at writing the fact that you shouldn't win a award is insane
3/11/2020 c2 10DarthTenebrus
Damn, that's some talented writing. You had that all planned out from the beginning, didn't you?

The Emperor Protects.
7/30/2019 c26 Tobi14
Well that very interesting what artifacts the imperium has to seal from use.

Be very interesting to see a very large black legion warband face off against a large group of custodes forced to use every scrap of skills,experience,dirty trick and brotherhood to survive against a creatures made to champions from creation rather than the warped into being.

How would the ones made long after the start of long war take it knowing nothing else made to make the galaxy burn would they run?Become bitter knowing that the gap between them is still so high and they are made prey? Or would they be invigorated memories leaking into their being from the siege, the warp whispering secrets and calling fodder to help their favored champions win against the corpse god with many gifts promised.

How would the warlord take it seeing them would her be vindicated forcing them out of terra? Or try run?Think he is seeing them from the heresy? Either way the custodes would try to finish him off first to break the band and made it turn on each other or is the promise of bounty and to strike a target so close to the throne much turning away from their lesser hatreds?

Who wins or who losses does not matter it won't change the tragedy of the story children broken and made into weapons to fight a war on behalf of master's who don't care and will be on long after their gone. Such is the bitterness of this conflict it will only grow worse.
7/16/2019 c21 Guest
I’ve always dreamed of what the galaxy would be like without the heresy, and you have executed it excellently! Love all your works dude you are probably the best author I’ve read from thanks for the stories dude
6/15/2019 c1 4nicq98
Fantastic story! I'm a big fan of the Alpha Legion, and you captured them perfectly here. Secrets and lies abound, subterfuge splits apart the Imperium's ranks, that sort of thing. The ending could easily have turned into a cop-out, but you used it to reveal secrets and raise new questions. One is left with the impression that the Alpha Legion's objectives on Damorec went beyond merely capturing the planet.

It was also quite fun to see heretic Astartes tear through an Imperial Guard company as if it were tissue paper. Reminded me of the hallway scene in Rogue One.

Altogether, great work! I'll follow this story series with great interest.
6/15/2019 c25 Jrambo710
Great story !
6/15/2019 c26 Sparked364
This is pretty cool! I’ll have to give this to my Warhammer 40K Black Crusade DM. With your permission of course.
3/19/2019 c25 MattDaemon
Can you do a story where Ciaphas Cain turned traitor, it would be fun to see how Cain accidentally gains favor from the chaos gods despite being a coward.
3/7/2019 c25 5The Reaper of Valhalla
I feel 53-J was inspired by the Doom Slayer and his coffin like thingy in the start of Doom 2016

96-K feels familiar from mythology (forgot which one) where the ruler of the Underworld/ Hell/Place for dead bad people kidnapped a beautiful, innocent woman to forever be his wife. Seriously I know it’s from methodology but I can’t remember which ancient fairytale it was.

I feel as the Cube was inspired by H-00 (the one that makes slightly imperfect copies of a room then makes a slightly imperfect copy of the copy and may or may not be a coverup for the galaxy creating cube) from SCP while The Hand was inspired by Dorn’s “Death” and a bit of ingunity of imagination.

The Saint I don’t know what to think so I’d draw it up to being an Original.

The Beast I believed was inspired by the Flood from Halo or at least its limited lore on the forerunner flood war that had protrayed the flood as such.

N-94 gave me a necron or pre necon feel to it but other then that I have no clue to what it could be.

Everything else I’m clueless about. Good read too. Hope to see more. I like that you went kinda far, wide and varied on the type of theats in this chapter as the place wasn’t just a prison that kept people who couldn’t be killed for x reason alive or essentially a gaint whare house full of doomsday items.
1/3/2019 c24 Tobi14
Have to say not the biggest fan of age of sigmar but it's quite tragic to see what became of Felix.
1/1/2019 c25 Guest
I am out of words on how much this story was right down my abby...your stories brought me to this site (which am forever grateful for), and in my opinion you are first among top 3 authors (there's the Rogue Trader Velasquez author, and Just A List Of Names To Mark His Ascencion guy (with ALL of it's spin offs, especially Daredevils), then there's that dwarven runsmith, than that poor Tomb King, Regulator Akira, Star of Ippricus (and everything that guy wrote), unforgetable Noize! (what an awesome story!), -there are hundreds of wonderful warhammer stories here, for sure...) but all your writing is Silmarillion-Requiem-40000-grade epicness.
Love your work, thanks for writing.
1/1/2019 c25 Guest
This new chapter is great. I hope we get to see another like it. Reading the artifacts of chaos and what they do in chilling and entertaining.
253 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »