FanFiction.Net
for Warhammer : Short Stories

7/9/2018 c16 5The Reaper of Valhalla
I have an suggestion. The custodians of the emperor occasionally have an event known as the Blood Games. One such Blood Game is that a random number of enemy forces is deliberately set lose inside the imperial palace. It could be renegade guard regiments, xenos or chaos forces.

Think you could do a story from the “preys” point of view?
5/14/2018 c22 6Nemris
To be honest this was not the most interesting short story you have written. I had to push my self to read it and skimmed some parts. I would suggest not dedicating time to continue this setting. Just my opinion.
Keep up the good work.
5/8/2018 c22 Tobi14
Quite an interesting world.

Though their going to get purged and being honest remind me more the Oblationist than anything else.
5/7/2018 c22 sonic
I liked the one-shot!
5/7/2018 c22 1lord purge
talk about a work load should have joined chaos. We stop giving a fuck awhile ago
5/7/2018 c22 1deathbyshadow
In the future you have to write more about this. It's a crime to make such an interesting setting and not write anymore about it.
5/7/2018 c22 68Jaenera Targaryen
While I sympathize with them...

...I doubt the rest of the Inquisition will, if they ever make contact again. And that daemonhost might still break free. Emperor help them if it does.
5/2/2018 c14 farsight
The only fuckin tau i like is the farsight enclaves while the rest are dictatorat soviet union aresholes
4/18/2018 c4 The emperor
Barthelemy Von Cezare that arrogant inbred asshole ruined the hole planet
3/10/2018 c21 Admiral Spire
Hey, you should do a thing about a pilot in servitude to Chaos, and bound to her ship longing to feel the air on her skin again.
12/28/2017 c21 Van Erik Lucasan
Just like my review in The Fifteenth Ascendant... Any new chapters to this story coming, Zahariel? The wait is grinding me... Story too good to forget
11/23/2017 c21 Axcel
I'm pretty sure the Red Thirst only happened after Sanguinius's death. Which might actually imply he suffered from it but ignored the problem with his superhuman willpower.
10/15/2017 c1 1ShinRa13
holy shot that was awesome I probably would have turned chaos on that moment
10/6/2017 c5 21thepkrmgc
trying to comprehend chaos never ends well
10/6/2017 c4 thepkrmgc
its always good to see a fic that gets the fact that while the imperium is very much a lesser evil, it is still very far from good
253 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »