for Hickeys

6/8/2020 c1 2DaylightDark
¡¿Por qué demonios no había leído esto antes?!
Me encantó el fanfic, es increíble!
4/9/2020 c1 Guest
Cool.
10/19/2019 c1 Guest
Out of all the fem!Ed five I’ve read, this still remains one of my favorites. I’ve read it several times and no matter what I keep coming back. I love how you showed their relationship over time through different aspects. I love how it seems so them and how it could play out based on their personalities. It was so sweet and then his declaration of love and hers were just so them! Dang I just really love this fic. Would you maybe write a fic from Roy’s perspective or the perspective of his team or even a sequel of how the rest of their lives play out? Just craving more of your writing of them :)
12/5/2018 c1 Mistressofallthingsdark
That was so adorable! I can’t put in words how much I loved it
4/22/2018 c1 2Someone52402
this is so amazing! fem ed/roy is absolutely one of my favorites and this one takes the cake! it was so well written and planned! great job and keep up the amazing work!
3/3/2018 c1 yuritsudalove
T
3/27/2016 c1 29memories.of.rain
This is beyond adorable and I love it so much! I like how you built up their relationship through flashbacks by Ed 3 *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* AMAZING JOB! :D
10/28/2015 c1 8Q3APo
its romantic. i love how they build their love. great fic.
9/22/2015 c1 30TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins
I've read this 3 times already and it's still amazingly beautiful and fluffy as before. I hope you do more stuff like this again some time.
7/25/2015 c1 1TheProdigalAuthor
THAT WAS FRIGGIN' ADORABLE. MAKE ANOTHER!
5/15/2015 c1 2PrinceDarkLink
That was so cute and fluffy.
1/26/2015 c1 4NorDaBoar
I loved it
1/15/2015 c1 8NikkiS71
The was sexy without the sex. Great love story one shot. You're good!

B reading U!
11/5/2014 c1 Midnight Fyreglow
Nice story!recently I've been reading lots of Royxfem!ed,please write more Oneshots like this one.
10/31/2014 c1 lazy person
Haha this is such a sweet piece of writing, love it! Especially naive Ed at the beginning xD
18 Page 1 2 Next »