FanFiction.Net
for Lost In Paradise

1/18/2017 c2 2Lucyole
Very good so far snd interesting too I'm excited to See how all will end and what will happen in your Version of the never Land Episode. Please write more *cookies for you*
12/18/2014 c2 No name
I thinks it a great fic. Some ideas...I don't know. Over all I thinks it's a great fic. ;)
12/18/2014 c2 2Moranx3
Whoo, go Henry!
11/16/2014 c1 Melanie
Hey! Ok so this is a great start to a story. I am very intrigued and curious on knowing more about Emma's past and her relationship with Peter. I'm also curious on her reaction when eventually she meets Pan again. That will certainly be interesting since they were once friends before. Your writing is very well done. I love how much details you put into especially expressing Emma's emotions and thoughts. Also, I love how you put your own twist into it such as the Fog of Death they have to go through for an order to get to the island. I find that very creative.
The only thing I am questioning are the flashbacks. I'm just a little confused with the 2nd & 3rd flashbacks. But I am assuming that might be explained later on?
Anyways, your story is very interesting, and I can't wait to read more, and find out answers to my questions since I have so many.
10/22/2014 c1 4SewingOnShadows
Fantastic first chapter. Your descriptive skills are really good, you go into enough detail to really set the scene. I love the idea of focusing on Emma's back story, and I can't wait to find out if Peter has really approached her as a child or if maybe he's messing with her head, was their interaction a dream or memory? I'm not sure but I'm eager to find out.