FanFiction.Net
for Unforgiven

4/1/2016 c1 Gustavia
Heart breaking and soul rendering for Severus you were right to leave it here as it is a snapshot in time we know things will mot stay this way for him but still this was a cracking piece of work.
7/13/2015 c1 Guest
Dear A Reviewer
I don't see you creating anything better, so go f yourself.
This story was amazing and well written.
10/23/2014 c1 A Reviewer
Your Author's Note killed the suspense of your chapter. I was more interested in Snape's emotional response of a forever-dead-Harry, but your chapter cuts off right at that moment where true character building could occur, and then you, the author, is suddenly chattering reassurances at me, because God forbid I dare to think that Snape can ever come around to "getting hope."

So since this is obviously going to be the trend of your story, where you blow the ending before I can even think about the beginning, I'm just going to stop reading. What's the point of spending the time to read a story that you'll inevitably blurt out the secrets of the following chapters in an author's note?

Well, spare me and spare your readers. No published chapter book would do this so why do you think it is acceptable in a fanfiction.

That's all. Fix your story.
10/23/2014 c1 Guest
A small what if story & point of view !

The Crimson Mage.
10/23/2014 c1 Guest
Beautiful and so heart-wrenching!
10/23/2014 c1 Aurenrose
Wait, are you insinuating that Severus doesn't deserve to be forgiven and that he deserved to watch Harry die?