for The Unexpected

8/19/2015 c11 Debbie
I hope McGee can keep it quiet. Tony knows how to get information out of people. I am sure McGee will be able to keep Ziva and Jenny safe.
8/16/2015 c11 steph
McSnoopy holding secrets? Not really his strongest point but anything for family
8/15/2015 c11 kfink77
I'm enjoying your story. Looking forward to the next update.
8/7/2015 c10 xxtivazonexx
Great I absolutely don't know why you haven't got more reviews. Please carry on with updating it's a really good story!
8/7/2015 c10 steph
Probably a no brainer as what Jenny remembered at that appartment (hint: Gibbs his amnesia and remembering Jenny ;) )
Really like how you're going about exploring Jenny and Ziva's friendship, like learning a different side of them
8/7/2015 c10 Debbie
Jenny and Ziva are a perfect pair for helping each other. I always felt Jenny was like a mother toward Ziva but then the writers dropped the ball on this. Like everything else.
8/6/2015 c9 Debbie
I love how you are writing this story. So totally different than anything else that has been written before. Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/6/2015 c9 steph
It's alright to shift focus to other familymembers, it keeps us on our toes
Ziva and Jenny getting reunited should help with getting the memory back
8/7/2015 c10 bunnykoko
Enjoying your story. Interesting concept.
8/4/2015 c8 steph
Welcome back
Great update
Ziva pregnant was something I was thinking about too
8/4/2015 c8 Debbie
Just found your story love it can't wait to read more of it.
6/10/2015 c7 steph
Now it's good to read

A huge thank you for the update during your busy schedule
6/10/2015 c7 steph
You sure you checked in which format you posted?
Chapter 7 is completely unreadable
6/9/2015 c7 jag389
Just to let you know this chapter didn't download wright.
5/25/2015 c6 steph
Really like it
And Gibbs should be able to kick start her memory, since she'd done the same with his

And for future chapters, how about having her return to the field alongside Gibbs (think either probie Shepard or 2nd MCRT team leader)
Deep down she's still a field agent, she only climbed the ladder because of the frog
19 Page 1 2 Next »