for Redmond Diaries -the first year

10/20/2018 c3 2mylittlebakersdozen
Ha! You’re right — skirt pong is really funny!

But really, Heavenly Lone Iris. Swoon.
6/30/2017 c3 bao
nothing thrills me more than boys purposely not reacting to skinship. Slow and steady, Gilbert, slow and steady. Lovely writing!
6/30/2017 c2 bao
*screams* This is golden. I shall read slowly savor each thought from each character - especially dear Anne, and darling Gil. Young love, oomph. Thank you for this gem. I love lengthy character studies.
6/19/2017 c10 AnneNGil
I have really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing your ideas. I love your wit!
6/18/2017 c9 AnneNGil
Oh my gosh! This hilarity! Sloan 's proposal was hilarious and horrible! Where do you come up with this stuff? I'm Still laughing !
6/18/2017 c7 AnneNGil
Whisker rash! Hilarious!
6/18/2017 c6 AnneNGil
I love this chapter! There are so many things-though I am probably going to leave something out. 1) love Phil's 2 Notebooks, very fitting. 2} I liked Priss 's story. I'm not sure that her relationship /non relationship with Nate is cannon, but I'm intrigued enough to look back. Either way, I like it. And I liked the insight you gave to Anne and "Blue noses". ... Oh man, I forgot the other thing I was going to mention. Hum... Well, please know that I am enjoying this!
6/18/2017 c5 AnneNGil
Oh my gosh! I should not be reading this in public! I am laughing so hard!
6/18/2017 c4 AnneNGil
I'm really enjoying this! It's so fresh!
6/17/2017 c3 AnneNGil
These are so delightful! I laughed so hard at all of the word play! Skirt pong! Ha ha ha! Lol!

This diary idea is so great! I'm excited to read through them.
6/17/2017 c2 AnneNGil
This is delightfully hilarious! My favorite line: "miss Stacy, miss Stacy you make my heart go racy." hahaha! I laughed out loud! I can just feel that this is going to be a delightful series to read!
6/12/2017 c3 tommyjude21
Heavenly lone iris...I love Anne Shirley, very clever :)
12/23/2016 c10 XnutmegX
Lovely! This is such a sweet idea and you really pulled it off so well! I'm in love with this story! your Gil, ugh I want to marry himthank you for your work!
9/7/2016 c8 aidni
AUSTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
9/7/2016 c7 aidni
Haha! Love Mr Darcy-although I prefer the humour of Knightley-and, of course, Gilbert!
160 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »