for Once and Future King & Queen and Emrys

10/28/2020 c6 Jester
How long until you update this story? Because it's really good and I'm anticipating on when you will continue it.
4/22/2020 c1 andjelija.nenic
11/5/2019 c5 HuangBaiLian
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON! I BEG OF YOU!
9/12/2019 c1 DawnScarlet19610
Your prophecy needs work. It's not good at all. I like the idea though.
2/20/2019 c2 andjelija.nenic
1/2/2019 c6 ClaireR89
Still on hiatus or abandoned?
10/10/2018 c2 Nargelz
So I’m confused did they send dorea back in time then started watching all this play out on the screen or are they all watching this
6/17/2018 c6 Guest
Can you continue please I love it.
1/27/2018 c6 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
1/27/2018 c6 2xrysatsan
PLEASE CONTINUE UP UNTIL OW IT WAS PREATY GOOD
12/28/2017 c1 Nanashi Samurai
This is really late, but congratulations on your twins! I hope they are very healthy and I'm sure they are gorgeous. While I do hope you update soon, take as much time as you need. I, for one, won't be going anywhere (because I have no life TvT). Hope to read your update soon!
12/6/2017 c6 1Amber0522
I hope you continue this story soon! I love it, and can't wait to read more.
9/17/2017 c6 andjelija.nenic
2/11/2017 c6 reptoholic
Enjoyed the story so far
2/11/2017 c5 reptoholic
I hope they turn some people
110 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »