for Gorilla's Fortune

9/1/2017 c2 Guest
you did this very well. certainly enjoy your writing.
8/31/2017 c4 Guest
wonderful story. I waited a long time for the last chapter.
8/31/2017 c3 Guest
this is exciting. i'm glad aunt mae will be there.
8/31/2017 c2 Guest
yes, yes, yes.
8/31/2017 c1 Guest
marriage first!?
6/9/2017 c4 Guest
Great story. I am elated that they finally got married. Thirty five is not old If God deems that Della should become pregnant, it will happen. Perry is only five years older than Della. That would make Perry forty years old. A man is most virile at ages 18-20 and it is down hill from that time. They should just concentrate on their lives together and come what may. Good luck to both of them. 6/9/17
6/8/2017 c1 Guest
Paul hears the love sounds that Perry and Della are making as they make torrid love. They are not silent lovers but are rather noisy. No doubt Perry and Della are ravishing each other and enjoying it. Paul rushes back to his car to find quarters elsewhere. 6/9/17
6/13/2016 c4 Guest
really enjoyable. still like endings.
6/12/2016 c2 Guest
that was great. best story in a while.
6/12/2016 c1 Guest
something is in the works. may it please be good.
11/7/2014 c4 tengland2
Sunrise marriage. Like Della's dress. Perry seems to be willing to accept life the way it is the two of them married, if child(ren) come along it will be his "whip cream", if not they will still be happy. Mae and her gingerale. (Just where did you send them? Hawaii perhaps or up to Canada).
11/7/2014 c3 tengland2
Glad their getting married, quickly even though not necessary. Doing it their way, quietly, without fanfair. Glad they want children. Love Aunt Mae.
11/7/2014 c4 6PD4758PW
Nicely done! Very good story with the fortune cookie theme. I wish there was more to follow, but thanks for sharing!
11/7/2014 c4 25murphycat
Nicely done. Paul is perfect and you left the ending open so that the reader can come to her own conclusions: did they marry and have no children (so they were married through the movies) or in an AU storyline they have a different life.
11/6/2014 c4 AnotherLaura
NOOOOOO! It can't be finished! I so hoped for more. I love your P&D. Thanks.
28 Page 1 2 Next »