for a Bit of Both

4/8 c1 Guest

%%#%#######
1/15 c63 Kalaong
...Be honest. You're James Gunn, aren't you, writing what a GOTG series would be if you could throw those five idiots at whatever the hell crossed your mind.

Because yeah, "Rocket feeding the homeless deep-fried Gremlin" is totally something the little high-functioning sociopath would do.
12/25/2021 c65 1Toxicthecat4836
Don't worry about it too much. Your life, health, family, career, or whatever it is your working on is just as important, if not more important, than writing fanfiction. Take your time! Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.
12/24/2021 c64 3Sinikettu
It's honestly like a Christmas gift to read your fic, this has been one of my favorite fanfics for a very long time.
9/10/2021 c15 Guest
"Given the emotional stress Rocket has been under over his creepy attachment to Groot, perhaps it would be best no to aggravate him further by-"

THANK you, for the love of God. I swear I'm the only one that finds their relationship to be on the creepy side. Everyone says " I love the friendship of Rocket and Groot."
Really? Because I find it bizarre in a twisted co- dependent way. Not destructive, but not at all healthy either, just kind of... Weird.
I realize it's the character saying it, and the author may not agree, but they have to see something to it, or they wouldn't have a character say it.
12/25/2020 c63 Sinikettu
Omg... Gremlin drumsticks, that's just -so, so delightfully demented.

Which is why I love this fanfic so much. -It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you get until you open it... or maybe Forrest should just start buying better quality chocolate?
12/24/2020 c62 1Toxicthecat4836
This story is my favorite Christmas tradition!
4/29/2020 c61 3Rusty Thebanite
Ah, I feel so much better now that I've got my dose of glorious chaos. XD
4/27/2020 c61 1Toxicthecat4836
Lol I love this story so much.
3/18/2020 c57 Guest
Hey dude, love your work. But I was wondering if this means A Bit of Both is going to adapt its story so it fits with vol2 and IW and endgame? If I may, I think that would be unfortunate since so much of what you'd written would feel sacrificed. I like seeing interesting plots and headcanons based from what we were given just by vol1.
12/27/2019 c60 EmilliaGryphon962
Yes! Oh this was so good. I always love your work and have followed it since the beginning. I was so excited when I saw the update: it was a bonus xmas present! Everyone is so in character, especially Rocket. The idea of Rocket clones is super compelling! Really great job as always, thank you and I hope you have a good holiday!
12/27/2019 c1 3Sinikettu
I just got to say it, wow -you've been up to this work for damn near 6 years now. How cool is that or is it actually a little bit crazy? you tell me... Not that I'm complaining having read this fic ever since chapter II was posted all those years ago.
12/25/2019 c60 1Toxicthecat4836
Wow...I seriously did not see that one coming.
12/25/2019 c59 5TimeturnerJay
Aahh yes, this was about as bloody as I was expecting. ;D
Rocket "No Mercy" Raccoon. Man they went down fast.

And oof, that part with the saved voice clip from beforedark, but nothing I wouldn't expect.
Rocket needs more hugs. Someone give this guy some hugs.

And oh boy, then there's clone!Rocket.
I'm surprised that that even workedsimple cloning probably wouldn't give him all his modifications and implants, right? So no wonder that the poor thing went feral.
Not only did it get traumatic af memories blasted into its head, it did so without the brain capacity it would need to compute those memories.
So all it knows now is pain-pain-pain and blind panic.
And how to use guns.

Well, having to quite literally kill himself (and he still has to take clone!Groot out too, that's not gonna be fun) is definitely gonna leave Rocket in a pretty bad state.
Lots of very dark thoughts.
Man, seriously, someone give this guy some hugs. Where's Thor when you need him?
12/24/2019 c58 1Toxicthecat4836
Your Christmas specials are the best part of the month. God bless your writing
242 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »