FanFiction.Net
for In Hope of Defense

10/17/2019 c38 1Arctech
Im glad I finished that. Good story. Wish it were completed but I know there is almost no chance.
6/17/2019 c6 9Void-Of-Erebos
Nertol, Priestess of Erebus.
she's a shadow demon.
she can only be damaged while light touches her
9/3/2016 c18 1JustUsingARandomName
Booooooo :( I wanted yoy to kill Ruhe so I could see what Chosaint would do. Oh well onto the next chapter
9/3/2016 c26 firte123
late but happy holidays :3
9/2/2016 c11 JustUsingARandomName
Yeah sometimes your on floor 35 and then you havent even completed floor 17 but your going to floor 29 at the same time an- ERROR, ERROR, TO MUCH WEIRDNESS HAPPENING!
9/2/2016 c9 JustUsingARandomName
You know, even though i'm not even close to catching up on this and you might have killed Ruhe already and I just haven't caught up yet on the story, I think you should kill Ruhe just because I think it would help with Aiden's(cant remember in game name) development in the death game. That is all, on to the next chapter!
9/1/2016 c6 JustUsingARandomName
I am liking this story so far but alas i am tired and will be going to bed. I will read again tomorrow! Good day!
6/14/2016 c36 Death467d
so basically the main oc is now a power hungry asshole with no regard for others, it was a good story I don't like it anymore.
5/29/2016 c4 Mikle Silver
You rushing things too much. One moment they were low levels and now he already 38? I dont mean to read on all monsters killings and all, but more simple life more details, more character developments, more difficulties. To many time skips, with little on what in between.
5/29/2016 c1 Mikle Silver
I like a start of your story, seems nice.
5/28/2016 c16 firte123
no i would nnot keep reading if you kill ruhe also please dont kill ruhe
5/13/2016 c35 6Yakosh
They won't die 'cause they're the main characters. And if they do, then I guess it's the end of the story.
4/30/2016 c9 Keijman
I just started reading the story but so far i really like it and i dont understand why it isnt more popular.
2/19/2016 c29 W0lfWarrior