for Kingdom Come

11/17/2014 c3 6cejsmom
oohhh! He sent her his things to take care since he was no longer going to exist? Oh Wow! Love it.!
11/17/2014 c3 trekgeezer
This is very exciting!
11/17/2014 c3 1Alice's White Rabbit
I'm really looking forward to seeing how Edward approaches Bella in person (when it gets to that part). Is the package his way of trying to tell her about his past? Will she be able to piece any of the truth together? Can't wait to see what she's thinking as she delves into that box.

Thanks!
Sally
11/17/2014 c3 EdwardsVampTramp
HHHmmmm...either Edward left that package of his "life" as a last ditch attempt to let her know that he never forgot about her either after six years and wants her to KNOW him finally, or Alice left it since Edward was such a chicken shit all this time and she knows they're meant to end up together; just a little Alice intervention:) Either way works for me.
11/17/2014 c3 suzy 2010
Is Bella now going to find out why Edward left.
11/17/2014 c3 cullenmeadow
Thanks for update :)
11/17/2014 c2 Lilypad10
I am so excited to read this story.
11/17/2014 c3 meepison
Great chapter! Something . howling in the background at Jake's is more than just dogs. And 's the case then it seems like Bella isn't in on the secret. And then there's the box...mmm...lots to ponder.
11/17/2014 c3 Rita01tx
Jake's hidin' somethin', too! All that howlin' in the background and postponin' the bonfire smells like vamp patrol time to me LOL!
11/16/2014 c3 Twiggalina
I really like this chapter!
11/16/2014 c3 Oldenuf2knobeta
Ooooh, LOVING this. Can't wait to see what else is in the box.
I've got a feeling it's not going to be good for Jake. Lol.
So...E&B didn't become sweethearts cos Edward buggered off to Alaska before that could happen. Interesting.
X
11/16/2014 c3 Guest
As always, you have a lovely writing style! I look forward to seeing your story unfold.
11/16/2014 c3 Twiolic
I assume it was Edward that left Bella the box of all his most treasured possessions. I hope he is lingering nearby. Jake is already irritating me and he hasn't done anything yet.
11/16/2014 c3 Mechcat
OK. Now I'm hooked. And I want more, please! Well done. Thanks for sharing this catnip with us.
11/16/2014 c3 24Camilla10
Mmm, good thing that Jacob won't be around and she has time to read what she got.
466 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »