for Kingdom Come

1/27/2016 c1 KrispyFree
Oh, delicious angst. Please be a hero to 451 reviews begging for more! This is good but it would be fanfuckingtastic if completed. Sorry not sorry. I'm a potty mouth and in love when someone rewrites Twilight making it adult and with the twists and talent of their own. Hope to see an update from you. -Kris
1/14/2016 c1 OCDMumOf3
Please please continue this story. PLEASE.
12/4/2015 c4 elizabeth bennette
Wow- please update. thanks
11/15/2015 c4 8yagalinus0420
Hmmmm...hope he decides to give them a chance! Can't wait to see where this goes!
9/25/2015 c4 dlhk
Oh my goodness. This is so good. And now there's no more? What happens? I need to know. Did Alice take Bella his journals and letters to her? This would be an amazing story. Seriously. Can you please please continue?
7/26/2015 c4 emmjaebee
Please continue... Only four chapters in and I'm already invested.
7/6/2015 c4 DamnPrecious0329
Please update!
4/29/2015 c4 Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11
I was looking through my followed story list and came across this story. I had forgotten it, so I reread it again. I wish I hadn't and just deleted it out of my list, because now I am sad and wanting to read more. I so hope you plan on continuing.
3/10/2015 c4 wardlyman
So Bella got with jake? I'd imagine she and him f'd alot as jacob wouldn't care about things edward would.

But meh.
2/16/2015 c4 1MyladyNancy
I sure hope this is going to go forward. I am intrigued at he possibilities.
1/24/2015 c4 RoryCullen
I gather Edward hasn't figured out yet what Jacob is yet either. Once he does it should be a simple choice between Jacob and himself, which monster he would prefer with Bella.
See you soon, or rather your next installment. Thanks.
1/24/2015 c3 RoryCullen
I gather Bella does not know what Jake is yet. I bet Billy's pipes are fine, but he and the rest of the pack have some new (or rather old) Vampire sightings to keep them busy.
1/24/2015 c4 ggb-luma
This is sooo good ,I want to read more ...Can't wait for an update
1/3/2015 c4 mommymac0508
Wow well he wanted to save her from himself but will he come for her and stay this time
12/29/2014 c4 Guest