for No Phone Calls

11/1/2020 c18 2Murdockfangirl
So sweet! Could you continue the story? Maybe where Face is completely recovered?
8/14/2019 c18 Mountainsong
Using the phone call around which you wove your theme, created really touching moments that grabbed my heart and brought a tear to my eye. Beautifully done!
6/17/2019 c18 15CptJackHarkness
I love this story !
5/8/2017 c18 maclooping
Oh boy ! you break my heart in the chapter 3 when Face say" there is no phone call" ! i totally understand why his say that and act like this trying to protect everybody ! Mrs Baracus are sooo awsome! The end is really sweet and warm, she finally 3 sons! i can imagine the scene in my mind ! it's a really good story !

So there is a family tree in the family bibles? I did not know that ! thank you for having learning me something!
7/16/2016 c1 Charlot
Thanks for a great story, well writen.
7/5/2016 c18 9ForeverWells
One of my most favorite stories in the ATeam fandom site! Love it!
3/27/2016 c18 avieryfriend
I sure enjoyed this story. It had action, hurt and great comfort, including the friendship and caring of the whole team. The ending was perfect! Thanks!
2/28/2016 c18 80peppe1951
This was a great story...the love of the team for each other, but that is what family do for each other. Mrs. B fixed it all at the end...
8/30/2015 c18 macberly
Ok, this story made me cry! Thank you for sharing! This was awesome! I always loved a good Face and BA bonding!
8/12/2015 c18 71Mychand
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
7/22/2015 c18 Mid12nt
Such a touching story, brought a tear to my eye. Very well written, and how you showed that Mama B's love for not just Face, but Murdock and Hannibal too by writing their names down as part of the family tree in her bible was special and memorable. Thanks for sharing your story.
5/7/2015 c18 24MissEclipse
[Sniff, sniff!] That was beautiful, muchacha. I recognised the words from Dumbo straightaway - it's one of my favourite Disney songs. It fitted in well with the Face abandonment theme. Mrs B rocks!

A very satisfying end to a very heatfelt story. Well done. :)
5/5/2015 c18 Long Live BRUCAS
Good job Mrs. B. She knew just what to say to get through to Face.
5/5/2015 c18 23SaraiEsq
:-)
4/26/2015 c17 Kim Borowiak
I am enjoying the story. I like how you are capturing Face's melancholy. He sees himself as only having the team to worry if he lives or dies. It is such a large part of why Face is the way he is. I'm hoping that the visitors will rally his spirits but I wonder if Decker is out of the picture.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »