for No Phone Calls

1/23/2015 c11 Nina
Excellent story! I like the pace and atmosphere, the guys seem very much in character. I l Can't wait to see what happens next!
1/14/2015 c11 T
Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
1/14/2015 c11 24MissEclipse
Awww! That was a heart-warming chapter. I like the re-occurring theme with the phone call scenarios. Makes it all very intriguing!
1/13/2015 c11 Long Live BRUCAS
Love how the take car for each and are a little family. Wonder who BA has to call. His mom or somebody he knows in thee area.
1/12/2015 c10 Long Live BRUCAS
I sure hope Hannibal is right. If not they are in big trouble and may have to rethink where they are going.
1/12/2015 c10 MissEclipse
Loving the coded message! But will it be enough to keep Decker of their trail? Keep going muchacho, I'm looking forward to finding out the answers to all the loose ends.
12/16/2014 c8 MissEclipse
This was certainly an action-packed chapter. Loving the interaction between Hannibal and BA - nicely written, muchacho.

So who's the dirty, stinking cockroach in all this? Looking forward to your next posting.
12/15/2014 c8 Long Live BRUCAS
Yeah How did Decker/Royce know. Even better know exactly where they would be heading.

Can't wait to find that out. Maybe the deputy figured out something.
12/13/2014 c7 MissEclipse
Ah, a lucky escape. But what lies ahead for the team now? Keep going, muchacho!
12/12/2014 c7 Long Live BRUCAS
Good they made it out of town safely. I wonder if Royce suspected something. Just hope nothing comes up and the two officer get an idea and go looking.
11/24/2014 c6 Long Live BRUCAS
Ah! No you cant stop there. Is was getting really good.

I hope you continue soon.
11/23/2014 c6 19CrazyFM
I really enjoy reading your story and I am looking forward for the next chapter :-) I wonder what it is Hank wants to do..
11/20/2014 c6 Cosmosgreen
Any updates? Been checking frequently for new chapters. So glad you decided to continue and expand this story. Each character is showing us new emotions as the chapters go on.
11/18/2014 c6 23SaraiEsq
Oh dear - this could be quite a cliffhanger...
11/15/2014 c6 24MissEclipse
Well this was a pleasant surprise. I hadn't realised you were going to expand more on this. And now you've left it us a cliffhanger! I look forward to your next posting.
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »