FanFiction.Net
for Stuck in the Past

3/6/2018 c5 IrisKing
I'm just glad that you're continuing with this story even though your busy, so thank you very much! I also find the Oliver/Cho pairing cute together. HP fandom can never not be exciting. Lol. Being an adult is sure awful, but we can still be a kid a heart.
6/21/2016 c4 46jamelia116
I didn't notice much in the way of redundancy in the chapter. You're doing fine! I love the idea that Oliver can't manage to get that mad about his competition because both seem to be such nice guys. I'm interested in seeing where you go with this next.

6/21/2016 c3 jamelia116
I like Terrance, too. Slytherins always are looking to take advantage of opportunities, but that doesn't have to mean they're all death eaters! Especially now, after the death of Lord V, even Draco is undoubtedly a lot easier to be around. I look forward to more from you.

6/21/2016 c2 jamelia116
Nice chapter. You've managed to put in a bit of Scots there, so that's coming along. You broke up both chapters in the right places, I thought. And that's the thing about writing. It takes a lot of rewriting to get things the way you really want them to be. It IS hard work sometimes!

6/21/2016 c1 jamelia116
Great start to a story that definitely has possibilities. Quite the cliffhanger, mentioning Cedric. I'm glad I've still got a few chapters to go to find out more.

6/12/2015 c3 Guest
This is such an interesting couple please update soon!
6/12/2015 c3 blazingsunorange
Aw crap. I hope Oliver isn't too down with the whole Cho and Cedric thing, and I hope their relationship isn't really that kind of romantic relationship either, because yes, it is definitely very unhealthy for Cho. Also, I don't think Terrence was actually a bad Slytherin, because I remember reading from somewhere that as a Quidditch player, he actually played fairly and didn't cheat, unlike the other Slytherin players. I mean it's true that most Slytherins are "cruel" people, but I don't believe all of them are. :) Anyway, thank you so much for the update! I'll be patient for the next!
6/11/2015 c3 59Sapphire Jacqueline Stone
Hmm, it was rather good. Interesting concept, to have a relationship with a ghoooooost.
1/14/2015 c2 blazingsunorange
OMG! I love the idea of bringing Cedric back but in a different form. Holy crap! It just adds to the drama (plus Terrence's existence in this story too, because he's going to be another obstacle that Oliver will have to conquer over to get to Cho). Anyway, I'm really loving this story so far! You should keep it going! I like everyone's personalities, the plot is interesting, and ChoOliver stories are so rare! (Moving over, I was expecting Neville Longbottom to be a professor too, replacing Madam Sprout, but I guess all is cool). XD
12/18/2014 c2 79May a Chance
I always thought that Cedric would become a ghost at Hogwarts.
12/14/2014 c2 SonettII
What a great story so far! I'd really like to see this keep going. Its been years since I read any fanfic and reading this one reminded me of the excitement about writing I used to have. :) Keep it up!
11/1/2014 c2 review
Great update. I liked the humor you included in this chapter. I hope you continue because you're an excellent writer and not because of reviews. Your characters are believable and relatable. Please continue. Loooking forward to your next update. )
10/28/2014 c1 Hugefan4444
I love it please continue
10/27/2014 c1 59Sapphire Jacqueline Stone
Please update soon
10/27/2014 c1 Guest
Great first chapter. I'm interested in finding out what Cho was referring to when she mentioned Cedric's name. Please update soon!
17 Page 1 2 Next »