for The Book of Life: The Lost Chapters

5/28/2016 c13 46Azaisya
Ohhhhhh man I totally forgot I'd been following this story! I just reread the entire thing and it's amazing. I absolutely loved the ending and how Fuega and Lluvio were able to work together w the kids to defeat Chakal and fix the book and every scene with the immortals gave me feels one way or another. I'm so glad I decided to reread this; it's such a great fic.
5/27/2016 c13 mystykldrack
I had totally forgotten about that second date. Nice!
8/4/2015 c10 Guest
Lluvio! Oh my god! OoO what's gonna happen next?! I must know!
6/9/2015 c9 Guest
Another fantastic chapter! Can't wait for the next update :D
5/18/2015 c8 Snowfrost
Is it too late to join the party? ;) Anyway, bravo my friend. This story is keeping my VERY interested. I will continue to watch this story, as I am excited to see more! So, keep up the good work! Oh, and a XIBALBA STAMP OF APPROVAL for you! XD
5/17/2015 c8 The Dancing Iguana
I really like this fic, the plot line is amazing, and the OCs (with their completely opposite personalities) and movie characters' characterization is pretty good. The Spanish was kind of butchered, and as someone who likes learning different languages, I know it can be a bit of pain when you're not used to the language, so if you need any help with the Spanish, send me a PM, it's my mother tongue after all (and Google translate is the most inaccurate thing to ever exist). Keep up with the good writing, amazing plot line, and great characterization. I can't wait for more.
5/17/2015 c8 Guest
That was TOTALLY WICKED! XD loved every moment of it! La Muerte's a mama?! OoO gods forbid Xibalba ever finds out who the father is! ;) can't wait for the next chapter and an epic Fuega Chakal showdown! :D
5/17/2015 c8 Guest
I literally burst into tears of joy when I saw that you had updated this! :') thank you!
4/13/2015 c7 Guest
*Clears throat awkwardly* As I was saying; Not only does this awesome story contain well developed and epically bad-ass original characters, but a thrilling and thoroughly delightful original plot too! Disappointed to see that it hasn't been completed, especially since the story could be wrapped up in 2 - 3 more chapters, but I remain hopeful in seeing the completion of this fantastic story someday :)
4/13/2015 c7 Guest
This is one of the most entertaining and well written fan fictions I have ever read! Not only realistit
2/28/2015 c7 Guest
Please update this story! It literally kills me every time I come here and see that there is no new chapter! Also, will the kids reappear in this story cause I think they should. Like have them be the ones to convince La muerte that Xibalba is telling the truth.
1/2/2015 c7 48GuardianAngel1234567
Oh no. Not another Alternative Reality. Oh please don't seperate the two gods! Please!
12/17/2014 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE! Such a good story
12/11/2014 c6 Azaisya
*gasp* They shot out the pages about the events in the movie! That's bad... that's very bad...

I hope nothing happened to La Muerte, and I wonder how the Land of the Forgotten has changed... I wonder...
11/16/2014 c5 GuardianAngel1234567
Oh La Muerte, please be safe.
26 Page 1 2 Next »