for Peace

12/10/2014 c1 katmuel
Love!
11/13/2014 c1 Guest
Um is that true or is he mistaken? Wrong hole? Because he takes her from behind. Not sure Ruth IS that kind of woman ... but very entertaining to read all the same. Nice change from the other M stories.
Gorgeous. Lucky Ruth :-)
10/27/2014 c1 Guest
like that you didn't explain the fight!
10/27/2014 c1 12Sparky75
Nice apology in more ways than one, thanks for sharing.
10/27/2014 c1 85theoofoof
Loved Harry's apology (and the way you left it to our imaginations just what exactly they'd fought about)... also loved the make up sex, but who doesn't?

Can't wait for your next offering. Oh and Happy Birthday Peter!
brilliance!
10/27/2014 c1 rosetintedblindspot
That was perfect and incredibly hot. So so good! Thanks for posting.
10/27/2014 c1 60Sigma Creations
Wow! Wonderfully hot smut. Hurray for PF's birthday. Thanks for sharing.
10/27/2014 c1 85TheChicaChic
That is a birthday present worthy of PF. :) having a fight with someone is awful, but Harry was wise enough to know that there needed to be an apology. His hand written letter made it so much better and shows how classy he is. Ruth was also worse enough to realize that she was wrong in part too, even if only smally and she apologized for her mistakes too. I'm glad it had a happy ending. Thanks for sharing.
10/27/2014 c1 186r4ven3
Very hot make-up sex, and perhaps fighting again may be tempting given the hotness of the making up.
Most of all, however, I enjoyed the wording of Harry's letter to Ruth. I found it moving and heartfelt, especially the following:
"I love to make you laugh and I love to make you smile. I want to spend my time with you and hold you while we fall asleep. I want love, I want us, I want you, I want me, I want peace."
Thank you for writing this and sharing.
10/27/2014 c1 147HR always live on
Fabulous make up sex! Really hot, well done. And Happy Birthday PF. :)
10/27/2014 c1 Deleted Account 91
Great chapter, and very hot making up! Really enjoyed this :)
LBx